SASS Wire Forum

Sold, thanks.

LISTED ELSEWHERE, MESSAGE FOR AVAILABILITY, THANKS. Pre lock Smith & Wesson 629-5 Performance Center Defensive Revolver in 44 Magnum with a 2 5/8" barrel. It features a ball detent lockup system in the yoke as opposed to the front locking lug, a six shot unfluted cylinder cut for moon clips, an adjustable rear sight, a dovetailed red ramp front sight, a flash chromed tear drop hammer, a flash chromed smooth combat trigger, and a slab side barrel. This gun was part of a limited run in 1999-2000 for Lew Horton.  Sambar stag grips.  There are a few marks on the cylinder as pictured that have been there since I owned it, they could be polished out.  As pictured with 3 moon clips(ammo not included), no box/papers/etc.  It's an excellent shooter, but basically duplicates my 3" 29 that I prefer, so on to someone who will use it!  .  First I'll take it posted here get's it. 4/24 added custom holster and dump pouch by Ryan Grizzle Leather.

20210929_092129.jpg

20210929_092111.jpg

20210929_092218.jpg

20220403_113810.jpg

20220424_064204.jpg

1 hour ago, Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439 said:

Not sure I understand why a M#29 needs moon clips for .44mag rounds?

S&W designed it to be use with or without the clips.  The clips are simply an easier way to carry and load the gun, faster as well.

This is one of the sexiest 44 mag revolvers, especially wearing those sambar grips! Very nice!!!!!! :D Wish I could.

• Fireball #7709 Life changed the title to FS S&W Performance Center 629 4/24 ADDED HOLSTER & DUMP POUCH
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gorgeous revolver!

But I need my money for gasoline.

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhh!

Archived