SASS Wire Forum

WTB Hammered Shotgun 12ga. TTN or Cimarron

Classic Cowboy without a hammered double!  Help!  :lol:

As the title says looking for a hammered shotgun, stock is fine.  Just needing a backup till mine gets repaired.  Would like to find a TTN or Cimarron that someone bought but never needed.  Let me know if you got something.  Maybe we can make a deal.

M.A.T.

Major - If you can't find one, let me know, you can at least borrow one of mine. I have the CZ coach gun (two of them) that are both pretty slick.

SS

58 minutes ago, Star Shooter said:

Major - If you can't find one, let me know, you can at least borrow one of mine. I have the CZ coach gun (two of them) that are both pretty slick.

SS

Thanks for the offer, but I will be good. Those CZ are nice.  That is what I am getting repaired.  Looking forward to seeing you folks at the showdown.

5 hours ago, Star Shooter said:

SS

3 hours ago, Tucker McNeely said:

I’ll have my TTN backup at Kansas shoot also if needed.

You fellas are awesome!  Thanks for the offers, Dawg and Pony have both offered too.... You gotta love the sport where your competition is willing to help ya to get up and running.   See you fellas in a month!

Hey Major, you might contact Numa, he has a TTN you guys may work a deal on. I will PM you the particulars

ive got a new cz and one of the new pietta's in stock if your interested

On 4/3/2022 at 9:05 AM, Major Art Tillery said:

Price on the Pietta?

900 plus shipping 

PM sent

Archived