SASS Wire Forum

Sooooo doing this to my grandchildren :)

Buckshot Bear

6 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Sooooo doing this to my grandchildren :)

Turn the sound button on in the video

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca45YAzDlIa/?fbclid=IwAR2DsNQR1ztDM4RfQ3ONrOHWTeGErDAqP2fOpSURoL-_Ybw4Y7vbovK3ugg

I can't!

It is midnight, and everyone is sleeping...'cept me.

Kit, they have the kid blindfolded. They bring up some type of fruit - it appears to me to be an orange - with a hole cut in it. They have the kid stick his finger in the hole, and then suck his finger. So he can identify what it was he stuck his finger in. Then they take the fruit away and hold the puppy up with his butt pointing towards the kid, and have the kid take the blindfold off.

The kid looks at the puppy's butt, makes the instant conclusion conclusion that it was the puppy's butt he had put his finger in, and screamed.

That was hilarious. I do not use Instagram but could see the video on my iPhone. 

Folks should remember that kids remember stuff like this…and one day they may be taking care of you…or maybe not! :lol::P

We did something like that, at a family party, using warm oatmeal in a cup.

Blindfolded victim had to reach out and point to where they thought they thought the dog's tail was located.........

"OH, DEAR!

Well I suppose that was pretty close!"

For those that can't see the video,  here's a different video of what it's about:

If you go to the YouTube page that Father Kit linked, almost all the "suggested videos" ourARE versions of that. It is apparently the in thing now.

In one of them they filled the hole with Nutella. They did not have the kid suck his finger, they just took the fruit away, held the dog up, and took the blindfold off. So they'reTHERE the kid is facing the dog's butt, and his finger is covered by something brown and sticky.

There are some sick people out there. I might be one of them - I found it funny - but the people that do it are definitely sick.

I found them both funny.  I am also in favor of school year round, prison bars on school bus windows, no more summer breaks and that school should be at least 10 hours a day, although perhaps those at least one of those hours would be to let the little monsters do their homework.

3 hours ago, sassnetguy50 said:

Same results. 

Thanks anyway. 

7 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

I may be an old square....

But to me, that is revolting and disgusting; I would never do it to a kid or an adult.

Yeah, I know; but my sense of humor requires that the other parties laugh, not scream in horror or disgust.

LL

Its for showing them on their 21st in front of all their friends.....kids need to know how to laugh at themselves.

That’s stupid and disgusting! The parents should be taken and given 10 lashes! Idiots!:angry:

Archived