SASS Wire Forum

Leave it to Kalifornia to mess things up

1970 to 2016 = 46 years

4mm per year for 46 years = 184mm

184mm to inches = 7.24'

7.24" = Tripping Hazard

Tripping Hazard + Tripping Victim + Lawyer = Law Suit

Law Suit = Tax Dollars :P

You're just going to get out in time Pat.

The whole place is slipping away!!

They fixed it because they were afraid that people would see it, and realize that California actually was trying to fall off the continent. And there would be a mass exodus of people leaving California so as to not drown, and the morons in charge of the state would not have anybody to tax or push around.

1 hour ago, bgavin said:

Everybody knows that when the Big One comes, the San Andreas fault will split... and everything East of I-5 will fall into the Atlantic.

:D

As long as  we'll be further from CA.....I'll take it.;)

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

They fixed it because they were afraid that people would see it, and realize that California actually was trying to fall off the continent. And there would be a mass exodus of people leaving California so as to not drown, and the morons in charge of the state would not have anybody to tax or push around.

No…Become an island with King Gaven….

Texas Lizard

I always laugh at the CA jokes... when the reality is, the malaise is coming to the fly-over states as well.
Just not as fast.

Every bad idea and policy comes from CA or NY, then spreads like disease to the other states.

TX has Beto the Fake Mexican running for office again.
Last time, he came within 2.6% of beating Ted Cruz.... 
If TX flips to Blue, the GOP will never have enough E.C. votes to seat another president.

24 minutes ago, bgavin said:

TX has Beto the Fake Mexican running for office again.
Last time, he came within 2.6% of beating Ted Cruz.... 

In 2018 libs from places like Hollyweird, NY City, SF Portland, Seattle & Chiraq sent millions to Beto's campaign & PAC's that spent millions on pro Beto & anti Cruz adds.  Beto has since been overexposed to the TX voters with his campaign for POTUS in 2019 & 2020.  This year his chances of knocking off Greg Abbot is about as much as a snowball in Hell.  I think he is running because he wants to use Someone Elses Money for living expenses.

Archived