SASS Wire Forum

SASS and the cowboy way

Tennessee williams

My hat is off to SASS and Misty Moonshine for delivering on what is often only spoken about. The "cowboy way". It seems it is alive and well. Good job leading by example lady! 

Although SASS didn't have to, it stepped up to fix what many felt was a let down regarding championship buckles at EOT. Nothing against the host club at all, because I know there were extenuating circumstances with budget restraints, and I applaud them for the great time I had on my first EOT trip. I just wanted to give credit where credit was due. 

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

My hat is off to SASS and Misty Moonshine for delivering on what is often only spoken about. The "cowboy way". It seems it is alive and well. Good job leading by example lady! 

Although SASS didn't have to, it stepped up to fix what many felt was a let down regarding championship buckles at EOT. Nothing against the host club at all, because I know there were extenuating circumstances with budget restraints, and I applaud them for the great time I had on my first EOT trip. I just wanted to give credit where credit was due. 

Yes Sir. Misty continues to, IMO, do "the right thing" in many ways.  Her leadership impresses me once again. 

Well, @Tennessee williams you beat me to it!  I came on here to post a BIG THANK YOU to SASS and @Misty Moonshine.  I, too, am continually impressed by Misty's leadership.

Great big hugs!

Scarlett

The quote below fits this moment perfectly...

There is no traffic in the extra mile. - Zig Ziglar

Hugs!

Scarlett

I'm not sure everyone knows but not only is Misty the CEO of SASS she is also now the Sole Proprietor of SASS as well so this expense is essentially coming out of her pocket! This, to me, just once again shows what a CLASS ACT Misty is and how she is all about growing SASS and making it better!

Thanks again Misty

Randy

Well done, Misty!

We all know that you didn't have to do this, but it makes the buckle even more of a treasure for what you did.

I am truly grateful that you are at the helm of this ship. This is one of your many selfless acts that shows you truly care for the shooters and the organization.

What did Misty and SASS do?

3 hours ago, Scarlett said:

The quote below fits this moment perfectly...

There is no traffic in the extra mile. - Zig Ziglar

Hugs!

Scarlett

So true and so sad at the same time.

(Even though my first inclination was to laugh, as it always is).

8 hours ago, Shooting Bull said:

You should send me yours so I can give it a good looking at.  Don't want our world champion Duelist wearing any cut rate piece of bling.

You can trust me. I'll give it back.  :ph34r:

Yeah the weight of it has already slowed him down a smidgin :-)

One of the best surprises I've had in a long time. My hat is off to Misty for what she has done for us. Several thoughts come to mind.....

Unexpected!

From the Heart!

Very Appreciated!

Leading the Way for SASS!

Thank You Misty!

Stan

2 minutes ago, Mister Badly said:

No. But it did take longer to get him off the stage as he no longer tolerates gunfire from adjacent bays.lol

That's just cuz he is top dog now. Always lookin over his shoulder for the next chicken foot to sneak up on him. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Mister Badly said:

No. But it did take longer to get him off the stage as he no longer tolerates gunfire from adjacent bays.lol

That was funny! Every time I was ready for the beep, a shotgun would go off! I felt like I was jumping the timer. I think they were screwing with me! Atleast I had the Jedi Gunfighter of the Year Branchwater Jack timing me and he felt sorry for me!

3 hours ago, Ranger Dan said:

That's just cuz he is top dog now. Always lookin over his shoulder for the next chicken foot to sneak up on him. :ph34r:

Lucky dog you mean. I'm a pussycat compared to Randy St Eagle. That joker picks his teeth with chicken feet! I seen his shotgun quit working one time so he held his shells in his left hand and thumped the primers with his right hand so he'd save a clean match! 

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

That was funny! Every time I was ready for the beep, a shotgun would go off! I felt like I was jumping the timer. I think they were screwing with me! Atleast I had the Jedi Gunfighter of the Year Branchwater Jack timing me and he felt sorry for me!

TN knows Jack!  :lol:

I was visiting with TN this past weekend and as usual, we visited the local DQ.

TN dropped some of his nanner split toppings (caramel and pineapple) on his World Champion belt buckle and started crying.

I said.....'no need to worry, it will wipe off'.

TN said..... 'it ain't the buckle that bothers me..... its the caramel and pineapple I wanted so bad'.

Hey, true story.   A feller can't make this stuff up.

..........Widder

Archived