SASS Wire Forum

Who here interprets recurring dreams?

Dirty Dan Dawkins

We're here for you DDD.  Just lay out your problems and we'll be glad to give you a low cost, thorough diagnosis along with treatment options found nowhere else in the world.  And if there's no hope and you're totally screwed, well, we'll tell you that too.  One stop dream interpretation.

1 minute ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Do they include Nancy Pelosi in a dominatrix outfit?  If so, it's been nice knowing you.  If not, you'll be OK.

Great....now I have to go through the day with that image in my head.

Dreams are "mental nonsense". There ya go that's your first free session. :lol:

If those dreams are about one of my EX-Girlfriends,  no problem.   I still dream about a couple of them myself..... :lol:

If its about my wife, then I can interpret that also..... and predict your future...... :o

If its about a fellow cowboy shooter and how he looks in chaps,  don't call me.

If your dreaming about winning a speed shotgun event against Red Knee,  just keep on dreaming because that's about as close

as you'll get. :lol:

..........Widder

Wierd dreams...are good news. Don't sweat them. They are your minds way of 'acting out' mixed up signals.

When you stop having these dreams, is when you start losing clarity on events if the day, ect.

Momo (my grandmother) was given a pretty powerful little pill to keep her dreaming at night..

I think we all have wierd dreams...

I only remember them if I'm woke before I'm ready!:ph34r:

I figure dreams are mostly just your mind’s way of sacking up little bits and pieces of junk that it wants gone, and hauling it all to the trash pit. Just like a sack of garbage, all the pieces are jumbled up and sometimes make some odd combinations. 

Maybe recurring dreams are just your mind making a couple of trips. 

If your dreams are like ALPO'S thoughts ... You are in Big trouble ...

And the Head shrink will need a $100,000 Down to Start Treatment.

Jabez Cowboy

Serious Question @Dirty Dan Dawkins

Are you taking Melatonin to help you sleep?

I ask because years ago I took Melatonin to help me sleep and I had some of the most realistic and eventually scary as hell dreams.

The day the giant two feet wide spiders attacked and I  woke up in my underwear in the bedroom hallway after racking the slide my loaded Mossberg 500 was the last time I ever took it.

6 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Serious Question @Dirty Dan Dawkins

Are you taking Melatonin to help you sleep?

I ask because years ago I took Melatonin to help me sleep and I had some of the most realistic and eventually scary as hell dreams.

The day the giant two feet wide spiders attacked and I  woke up in my underwear in the bedroom hallway after racking the slide my loaded Mossberg 500 was the last time I ever took it.

curious as I find melatonin to produce great dreams.  

Mine need no interpretation unfortunately. Weird would be okay. Realistic, not s much.

1 hour ago, Yellowhouse Sam # 25171 said:

The most horrific dreams I ever had were in league with taking a nicotine replacement pill.   Second came melantonin.  I can't vouch for the funny mushrooms.

Oooh Chantix! :angry:

The most horrific realistic dream I ever had was on that stuff.

1 hour ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

curious as I find melatonin to produce great dreams.  

People that have vivid dreams normally seem to have Dream Overdrive on Melatonin.

I've had them for years.  They make no sense and are disturbing but not scary.  The VA sent me to a dream therapist and he made them go away for a short time.....but they came back.  Now I just ignore them.

I don't remember most of my dreams, but some I do.

8 hours ago, Muleshoe Bill SASS #67022 said:

You need to talk with Alpo.

8 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

I’ll give “almost” anything a shot once 

I used to have this dream about every 6 months. Then one day I told my daughter the dream. I haven't had it since then.

A year or so later I started having another recurring dream. I remembered how I cured the first one, so I told a friend about the second dream. I stopped having it.

Now whenever I have recurring dreams, I find somebody and tell them the dream. And it always stops.

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

I used to have this dream about every 6 months. Then one day I told my daughter the dream. I haven't had it since then.

A year or so later I started having another recurring dream. I remembered how I cured the first one, so I told a friend about the second dream. I stopped having it.

Now whenever I have recurring dreams, I find somebody and tell them the dream. And it always stops.

Is this where some of your posts come from 

4 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Your names not George is it?

image.png.25ade4d77ad6bdd9f8ed271c9a9260c7.png

Awe, C’mon guys…She is Smokin’ Hot in this picture…

Who threw that?

11 hours ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

I have been having some wierd ones over and over.

1946408738_Screenshot2022-03-30174050.jpg.5ddc42be0310925668ded445221efbe7.jpg  

image.png.4c36fac33ef5371edb3276fb7b84e91b.png

522342884_Screenshot2022-03-30174208.jpg.0e532582b482038197569b8151f3e2e2.jpg400425388_IDontUnderstand-Emoji.JPG.7905cd112db38dc46abf6db5b9628fc4.JPG

I had a dream of a burn in my arm. Second degree. The skin is inflamed irregular and puffed out full of clear drainage you get. Inside are living a salamander and some sort of other lizard, but definitely not a salamander; smaller with a more pointed nose, staying close to the side of the salamander as it swims around.

I drain the wound and get the reptiles out.

Night 2: Similar dream but on bottom of foot. I have a memory within my dream of the event from before. I drain the burn and the reptiles freed.

Night 3:

Larger burn on abdomen. Much larger and deep pocket of drainage. I am concerned at this point (in the dream), having experienced this twice before (again memory of events within a dream) and conclude I need to see a doctor, but then sort of conclude that these reptiles are meant to inhabit my body.

I wake up.

The burn event is not evident in any dream. They just appear unexpected each time.

I have to admit, I have undergone an inordinate amount of stress in the last three months. The last two weeks have been very painful emotionally to endure with this past Friday and Saturday really icing the $*%! cake. It is all business related, mostly dealing with a business I purchased, unforeseen problems and setbacks. Workers comp and auto insurance canceled out of the blue by the underwriters after 12 years and no incidents. Vehicle in a wreck, another vehicle had a catastrophic failure and in shop 2 months. Labor issues. Up at 4-5 am. In bed sometimes 11pm-12 am. Every now and then a day to breathe, then the dragon wakes up again. But at the same time a tremendous amount of potential for us, if we can get caught up and over the hump.

I do believe in symbolism, and dreams and visions ( and alien UFOs I have seen them). Where is a Joseph when you need one?

ps

I dont drink smoke or take meds

I have no prior knowledge or study of the symbolism of salamanders, or burns,  or any other imagery within my dreams from any modern or ancient spiritual, religious or a academic contexts.

Archived