SASS Wire Forum

What is this called?

Alpo

193631773_IMG_20220329_1717594472.thumb.jpg.6be2edb4f6a682a5076b0ba3c0a0f727.jpg

I need another couple of three of these "cabinets full of drawers", but I don't know what they're called. Makes it hard to shop for one.

I suppose I could just go to the store and wander around hoping I would see one on the shelf, but asking a clerk where they're at, or looking them up on Amazon, seems like a much better way to do it.

So anybody know what it is?

Try organizers for the search. But will likely bring up other crap as well.

If you have a University near you, check to see if they have a surplus store.  You can get things at pennies on the dollar. 

BS

I have some from Harbor Freight, Hobby Lobby, the now defunct Builders' Emporium (Lord, how I do miss that place), and Lowe's.  I've also seen them at True Value, Ace, and Michaels.

I also have some that aren't in a stack, but fit perfectly two deep and two front to rear in my work bench drawers or small stuff.  Three drawers and two more bins total.

Some day I'll have to sort through them all and see what I have.  Organized I ain't!

Alpo try uline products, welded parts cabinet, Model H-6403 I have two for brass, ready to load. They arent cheap but they will outlast those plastic "organizers" ten to one

Imis

Uline is amazing, great products a giant catalog with just about any kind of industrial supplies.  Should have thought of them. Once you have bought, every so often you get a new catalog in the mail - solutions to all sorts of issues.

Archived