SASS Wire Forum

AMMO PURCHASE

Jax T

Has anyone purchased ammo from All Ammo Shop recently?? Like to check before sending any gold their way.

Thanks

Jax T

Run the website through www.scam-detector.com

do they take credit cards? 

do they only do PayPal, Zelle, Venmo, or Bitcoin?  If so, walk away.  
let us know what you find.  

Ammo Shop Online seems to be the MAIN store name used by this "All Ammo Shop" - Lots of Better Business Bureau complaints about failure to ship after taking orders, then failing to answer phone.    Seems to be delivering some orders, and major failures on others.   Lack of a physical address on the web site.   I would not even try to do business with their very limited amount of inventory - mainly European brands "shown" in their inventory.  Phone shows Savannah Georgia, contact info on BBB shows Tampa Florida. Read their refund policy - once ammo "ships" you are assuming total responsibility for loss or errors.   This may be a matter of not knowing how to run a business - but I would not risk buying from them.

good luck, GJ

After I ordered I got a text with the paypal friends and family address to use for paypal. It has no part of the business name in the address. That is what caught my attention. He also wanted a screenshot of paypal when I sent the gold. I think I will shy away from this one.

Thank you guys for the info. I really appreciate the help.

Jax T

48 minutes ago, Jax T said:

After I ordered I got a text with the paypal friends and family address to use for paypal. It has no part of the business name in the address. That is what caught my attention. He also wanted a screenshot of paypal when I sent the gold. I think I will shy away from this one.

Thank you guys for the info. I really appreciate the help.

Jax T

Huge red flag. Run now.

100% Scammer. If in doubt, read their wording. The copy is way off so they are using a poor translator or don't know English well.

All Ammo Shop Offers  stocks a catalogue of ammunition for both pistols, rifles and shotguns .Buy you choice of ammo and have it delivered  to your  home address with no hassle

Prepared and willing to Buy ammo online? Obviously you can! Buying ammunition online is something certain individuals keep away from in light of the fact that they are inexperienced with the ammo laws in their Area. However, as long as you known the laws in your jurisdiction, purchasing ammunition online can be a great method to purchase hard to find ammo at amicable costs. The next time you find yourself asking “Can I buy ammo online?”, simply visit ALL AMMO SHOP and shop from a variety of ammunition categories. Buying ammo online with us is an extremely easy process that can save you money on the ammo you need. We do have a few tips to make buying your ammunition online as simple as possible, and also to guarantee that every customer is completely satisfied with their purchase with us.

And here's the site they copied it from:

https://ammunitionstore.com/can-i-buy-ammo-online/

And here is another fake site that also copied it:

https://discreetfirearmsplug.com/

That's actually kinda funny Cholla. You'd think they would at least do better in their wording!

Using Paypal Friends and Family to make a payment means that you have no recourse if the person does not ship your product.  Regular Paypal through ebay purchases  provides a significant amount of protection.  Any business that wants you to use Paypal Friends and Family to make a payment is about to stick it to you.

I told them to cancel the order. It did seem odd nobody has STS shells and I could order 2 cases from them. To good to be true is the way again. Thanks again Pards for the help. Nothing like SASS people to count on. 

Jax T

Archived