SASS Wire Forum

Shot shell primers at Brownells

Snake-eye, SASS#45097

The only Federal 209s that I saw on there web site were for muzzle loaders.  They were $150 per thousand + shipping & hazmat and even those are Out of Stock.

Thanks for the link, but I think $75 per 1000 + hazmat and shipping with a limit of 2000 is more then I am willing to spend at this point in time.

11 minutes ago, Nickel City Dude said:

Thanks for the link, but I think $75 per 1000 + hazmat and shipping with a limit of 2000 is more then I am willing to spend at this point in time.

I understand.  If you are willing to load Cheddite 209s, monitor the Ballistic Products website.  They have had Cheddite 209s in stock often the last few months.  Cheddite 209s cost less than Federal 209As and you can buy 5,000 at a time with no HAZMAT if you have the right shipping code.

1 hour ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

I understand.  If you are willing to load Cheddite 209s, monitor the Ballistic Products website.  They have had Cheddite 209s in stock often the last few months.  Cheddite 209s cost less than Federal 209As and you can buy 5,000 at a time with no HAZMAT if you have the right shipping code.

You are correct and I have been doing just that for the last several months.  Unfortunately BP is slowly raising the price so Cheddits are not the bargain they use to be.

Archived