SASS Wire Forum

Ruger Blackhawks for sale

2 stainless Blackhawks, 38/357, (Slick McClade editions?), short stroked, octagonal barrels, original Joe Perkins gunfighter grips pictured. Buyer can have the eagle grips on them or the Indian skull grips pictured on another gun.

These are VERY nice guns, but not quite what I had hoped for when I bought them. I still prefer my original pairs.

$4000 shipped 

I paid $4200 for them

plus.    $150 splitting the shipping (I didn’t have to)

plus      $140 for new grips 

total.   $4490

I am merely pointing out what they cost me because someone accused me of making a PROFIT on them by asking 4k

Sold!

F81371A1-31DD-43D7-92FB-3E9A34763848.jpeg

5C51F98F-1FE7-4FBB-BFB4-793CB8803368.jpeg

371B259A-AAAF-4385-B18A-96EC7289CD9B.jpeg

Make a profit on them ???? You dastardly no good low down pole cat!! Wait I forgot this is still America isn't it!?

Sometimes I'm not sure anymore. You don't like a fellas price shut up and move on!

54 minutes ago, Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461 said:

Make a profit on them ???? You dastardly no good low down pole cat!! Wait I forgot this is still America isn't it!?

Sometimes I'm not sure anymore. You don't like a fellas price shut up and move on!

It seemed reasonable to ME….:unsure:

2 hours ago, El Catorce said:

I saw these at the Texas state match last weekend and wow they were sweet!

They are! 
But I can use some cash more than 2 pair of backups!:P

And you didn’t even see my BEST pair!!

Profit or No Profit .

You can ask any thing you desire for YOUR Stuff !

It don't matter what someone else's thinks .

Good luck on this sale .

God bless

Rooster

I can tell you that we built this pair of pistols. We used only match grade shilen barrel blanks, turning them down to octagonal. All the edges have been beveled and rounded , solid brass front sights added and short stroked. The wood grips are custom made by Joe Perkins and perfectly hand fit to those guns. 
$4000 is a great deal !!

3 hours ago, Rooster Ron Wayne said:

Profit or No Profit .

You can ask any thing you desire for YOUR Stuff !

It don't matter what someone else's thinks .

Good luck on this sale .

God bless

Rooster

Well, there’s a story behind that. But I’m not going into that here. Had enough unpleasantness yesterday.

2 hours ago, Slick McClade said:

I can tell you that we built this pair of pistols. We used only match grade shilen barrel blanks, turning them down to octagonal. All the edges have been beveled and rounded , solid brass front sights added and short stroked. The wood grips are custom made by Joe Perkins and perfectly hand fit to those guns. 
$4000 is a great deal !!

And the action on them was like butter on a hot knife… smooth, slick and crisp!… I’ll eventually work up my main match pistols one upgrade at a time… but 4K would kill my first wife (I’m still married to her but if I spent this much off the bat either one of us would be dead or id be back on heartbreak row… and I’m too old and ugly to get back into the dating scene!) 

27 minutes ago, El Catorce said:

And the action on them was like butter on a hot knife… smooth, slick and crisp!… I’ll eventually work up my main match pistols one upgrade at a time… but 4K would kill my first wife (I’m still married to her but if I spent this much off the bat either one of us would be dead or id be back on heartbreak row… and I’m too old and ugly to get back into the dating scene!) 

:lol:

2 hours ago, SouthwestShooter said:

El C, get a receipt for 2500.00 lol

One day, God willing far into the future, when this vaquero passes away,… I pray that my posse, my pards and my compadres don’t let my poor widow sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them…

16 hours ago, El Catorce said:

One day, God willing far into the future, when this vaquero passes away,… I pray that my posse, my pards and my compadres don’t let my poor widow sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them…

That’s most of us!!!

now I’m thinking I may have to consider blackmailing you :P

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Deuce Stevens SASS#55996 said:

I wish these would get bought...... my will power is slowly fading. I mean do my kids really have to eat for a few weeks?

How many kids do you have?  

Would you consider trading one of them for the pistols?:rolleyes:

On 3/27/2022 at 4:58 PM, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

I am merely pointing out what they cost me because someone accused me of making a PROFIT on them by asking $4000.

I bought a used stainless .357 original model Vaquero a decade or so back for $299, and doubled my money on it during this panic - still a comparatively good buy in these times. And yet somebody commented, "Wow, that's not how I was raised". :rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

I bought a used stainless .357 original model Vaquero a decade or so back for $299, and doubled my money on it during this panic - still a comparatively good buy in these times. And yet somebody commented, "Wow, that's not how I was raised". :rolleyes:

I once bought a relatively inexpensive AK-47 and doubled my money on in when Clinton drove up the price of assault rifles!

Thats just business. Buy low, sell high! 
But the guns I sell here aren’t business. Just thinning the herd.:D

3 hours ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

How many kids do you have?  

Would you consider trading one of them for the pistols?:rolleyes:

3 of them. You can’t have the 3 year old……he’d burn your house down and I don’t want to be responsible for that. 

2 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

That kind of thinking is flawed from the start. A person can find gold nuggets laying on the ground if they go to the right spot. They are getting the gold for free in some folks' eyes. I guess they should just give the gold to anyone that has their hand out. The same with apples. The tree does all the work, the fruit should be free. That kind of thinking just makes me tired all over. You should have told them it was $300 for the gun and $30 per year to store it in a climate-controlled building!

20 minutes ago, Deuce Stevens SASS#55996 said:

3 of them. You can’t have the 3 year old……he’d burn your house down and I don’t want to be responsible for that. 

I am not going to show my wife this thread. One, it is fire season here in AZ and we already have several fire around us. Two, my wife would be going to the ATM if she thought she could get a kid for $4000!

• 2 weeks later...

This bunch should be on the stage, you are better than some that are making a living cracking people up.  LOL  God Bless the USA.  Happy

Archived