SASS Wire Forum

Spoiling Sunday with Politics

Rip Snorter

I know it is important to know what is going on, and to be prepared to take whatever lawful local action one can in defense of God given Rights, but couldn't it wait till Monday?  No, I don't open them on the Week End, and other times, just the ones that impact my area, but just the long list and titles is enough.  Small dark cloud over a nice day.

2 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

Never managed to keep that straight - just a local and that global thing is beyond me!:D

.......... it just means that I am in your future ..........  ;)

........... an it doesn't look much better from here neither ....   :blush:

58 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

.. right now it's 7am ..... 

Well then Mornin’ mate!:D

I have no trouble with this post being made in the Saloon (ACS). I just am curious as to why? Was there a political thread that I missed? I probably wouldn't have read it either - I'm not that big interested in politics - but I should have noticed it.

1 minute ago, Alpo said:

I have no trouble with this post being made in the Saloon (ACS). I just am curious as to why? Was there a political thread that I missed? I probably wouldn't have read it either - I'm not that big interested in politics - but I should have noticed it.

My comment was made when this post was posted on the Wire.

1 minute ago, Alpo said:

There is a good spirited gent who posts the news in review on all of what what the anti 2ND folks are doing.  I suppose it depends on how you filter the SASS input as to whether you see it or not.  I value what he does, but a nice week end more!  Disturbs my Wa.

So originally this thread was on the wire, so the thread it's referring to was on the wire also?

That explains it - I don't go to the wire.

Archived