SASS Wire Forum

A Salute to Fast Eddie: 300 Clean Matches!

Colonel Dan, SASS #24025

Everybody’s friend, Fast Eddie, has reported to me that he shot his 300th clean match!

A truly outstanding achievement by any standard.  
Over the years Eddie and I have tracked each other’s clean matches and he’s now over taken me in that category.  I render him a sincere salute of respect and admiration for reaching that lofty level of shooting.

Outstanding my friend, truly outstanding!

Soldier on Eddie!!!!!  

That is truly an amazing feat.  We have a couple of folks in these parts that have shot over 100 Clean Matches, Arizona Ed and Shadow Carson.  At this point, I am trying to string together 100 clean stages! :lol:

He never said a word about it yesterday. Congratulations Fast Eddie.

Congratulations to my Cowboy friend Fast Eddie!

Tidbit from Sawyer's Shooting School--There are two(2)ways to shoot a clean match.  You can hit them all or you can miss them all.  Equally difficult to do.  Try and shoot a miss them all match next time.  Let me know if you can do it.

Ophelia & I have shot almost every single weekend with Fast Eddie for about 8 years now. It is very, very rare for him to miss, & very rare for him to not win the overall at the same time. The match yesterday that Capt Bill mentioned above had 48 shooters, which included a plethora of very fast cowboys. The 2nd place shooter that Bill mentioned was his son, Iron Cowboy.

Excellent shooter, great friend, and future member of Billy & Sassy Boots array of super posse members.  He has "seen the light".

Archived