SASS Wire Forum

Frist match tomorrow.

Frybread Fred

8 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

Congrats!  Embarrassed to have given you advice! Best I've ever done is first in Class various times and in various shooting sports.

Hahahaha did you miss the part where I was the only one in my class?

Notice I am NOT posting my times...........:D

17 minutes ago, Frybread Fred said:

You're still a newbie until Widder gets around to lying to you. Don't worry he'll get to you pretty quick.

57 minutes ago, Frybread Fred said:

Well you easily placed in the Top 10. :D

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

You're still a newbie until Widder gets around to lying to you. Don't worry he'll get to you pretty quick.

I don't lie.   Stuff I tell is stuff a feller just can't make up.   Truthfully.

Speaking of lies, if you look up the definition of 'LIE' in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of TN Williams.

His family gave him a nick name..... 'Lars'.     The Cherokee Indians call him.... 'Little Man with Forked Tongue".

'Mighty Bear', great grandson of Geronimo, calls him..... 'Whopper Swine', which means....."Male Pig with Big Mouth".

Hey, I don't make this stuff up.  Its true.

..........Widder

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I don't lie.   Stuff I tell is stuff a feller just can't make up.   Truthfully.

Speaking of lies, if you look up the definition of 'LIE' in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of TN Williams.

His family gave him a nick name..... 'Lars'.     The Cherokee Indians call him.... 'Little Man with Forked Tongue".

'Mighty Bear', great grandson of Geronimo, calls him..... 'Whopper Swine', which means....."Male Pig with Big Mouth".

Hey, I don't make this stuff up.  Its true.

..........Widder

Already lying to Frybread! Should be ashamed. I've gotta tell him about the time I went over to your house. 

Last summer, I went by Widders house to visit and pick up some money he owed me. People don't know it but he lives on a farm.

While I was there I asked if I could talk to his dog. Widder said yeah but he won't talk back. He didn't know I could understand animals. Well I asked his dog how he was treated. His dog said he was treated just fine and always had plenty food and water and gets to play fetch. I told Widder what the dog said and sure enough, he said he always made sure to take good care of his dog. We walked down to the barn lot and I seen one of Widders cows. I told him I was gonna say hi to it and Widder said ok but there ain't no way you can understand a cow too. I said ok. I asked the cow how she was treated on the farm and she said she was treated real good. She said he was out there every morning at 4:15 on the dot to milk her and feed her a treat. I told Widder what she said and he couldn't believe it. That's exactly what he's done for the last 2 years.

We walked a little farther down and I seen one of Widders' sheep. Widder said don't even think about it! That sheep's a dang liar!

TN forgot to tell 'the rest of the story'......

When we walked by that Ewe, she smiled and winked at TN.   He whipped a $50 bill out of his pocket to pay me and took ole "Gert" home with him.

I understand that Ewe is still lying about everything..... :lol:

Hey, this is true.  Ya can't just make this stuff up.

..........Widder

Archived