SASS Wire Forum

Men's hair

Mullets......never, even on Grade A rednecks.

Man buns.......maybe,  if you're of the Viking or Dane warrior class and have facial hair

22 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Men’s hairstyles are perfect for profiling. Man-bun, probably a pansy. Mullet, probably a goofball. Crewcut, probably an uptight butthead. See how it works? Profiling. :P

Never understood the man bun.  What does it represent?  Probably nothing other than weakness!!  

1 hour ago, Randingo said:

Never understood the man bun.  What does it represent?  Probably nothing other than weakness!!  

If you see one at the shooting range, it’s the universal sign for “I only shoot 6.5 Creedmore. “

At my age, I find I object to many fads today. I won't bore you with my list, but I bet many of you would agree with them if I did.

Between the Dork Knot and this stupid “Manscapeing” crap, I’m beginning to think that we’re teaching our young men that they’re meant to be women!!  Some of ‘em are wearing eye liner and lipstick for Pete’s sake!!  Then they get all bent outta’ shape if you call ‘em out on it!!

And NO!! I DON’T have to just accept it and go on!!

3 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Between the Dork Knot and this stupid “Manscapeing” crap, I’m beginning to think that we’re teaching our young men that they’re meant to be women!!  Some of ‘em are wearing eye liner and lipstick for Pete’s sake!!  Then they get all bent outta’ shape if you call ‘em out on it!!

And NO!! I DON’T have to just accept it and go on!!

Nothing new, you can find that in all sorts of Ancient societies.  Difference is a lot of those boys were real hardcases despite the trimmings.  Suppose some still are, not much of that out here, so can't say.

2 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

Nothing new, you can find that in all sorts of Ancient societies.  

And most of those “societies” failed not too long after this garbage began to be readily acceptable!!

England built quite the empire with ponytails, ribbons, lace, high heels, powder, and rouge. Really fell apart with low cut, low-heeled shoes,  coat-front shirts, neckties, and short hair.

Fashions change.  They come and go.  I may think some of the fashion I've seen looks really stupid.  But I don't think it spells the end of our republic.

16 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

England built quite the empire with ponytails, ribbons, lace, high heels, powder, and rouge. Really fell apart with low cut, low-heeled shoes,  coat-front shirts, neckties, and short hair.

Fashions change.  They come and go.  I may think some of the fashion I've seen looks really stupid.  But I don't think it spells the end of our republic.

The people who actually did the work in the British Empire didn’t go in for all the foppery.  As the  dandies became prevalent, the empire became disjointed and they began to lose control.  And I doubt that they shaved their backs and chests, the men anyway! :lol:

18 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

How about circle beards?

https://images.app.goo.gl/okhXzvWRRQZa8Bwf6

Holy crap, never saw them yet! You can't make this stuff up. Now they're going for laws that will force you to hire  them including those dreadlock things that look like a restaurant kitchen mop at the end of the night.:blink:

1 hour ago, Warden Callaway said:

How about circle beards?

https://images.app.goo.gl/okhXzvWRRQZa8Bwf6

I have encountered this. Too bad that monopoly game “Get out of jail free” card isn’t for real. Pretty sure I would get the urge to slap someone that approaches me with that style. That has ***tard written all over it. 

*** - a burro or donkey

The British Empire began its decline in the middle 1700s.  The foppery reached its zenith around the end of that century.  Our own nation’s leaders’ mimicry of the European fads decreased as we gained independence, self reliance, prestige, and power.  

Now we respect and reward a bunch of preening, overpaid, self indulgent, characters, most of whom contribute little to the public welfare and expect us to accept their desires and opinions as superior to our own!

I respect individuality in most cases, but some of the recent silliness that we have been exposed to beneath ridicule!

On 3/23/2022 at 3:05 PM, Alpo said:

How about bald guys with ponytails? Like Dharma's father Larry, on the show Dharma and Greg.

164090405_DharmaandGreg.jpg.4ec4793c5dab4ce5762cb29916512630.jpg

hqdefault.jpg.4e953a73a957ad8039827951ac296fd4.jpg

Here is the latest incarnation of this travesty from the new season of Big Sky. 

Seamus

781F5870-CD22-4951-8A93-D2DC5936A3FA.png

Archived