SASS Wire Forum

Almost Missed the Exit!!

People like that should be neutered!!  Reproduction should NOT be a possibility!!

I saw a guy in a fancy new big pickup miss his exit.  The ramp curved around and there was a big gap in the guardrail so he decided to pull a Dukes move and jump the drainage ditch.  He broke the truck in half just behind the cab.  Can't imagine he came out O.K.  No place to stop I used a phone in those days and dialed 911. Gotta wonder!

How stupid does one have to be to not realize that they should simply drive to the next exit and turn around!!!

16 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

How stupid does one have to be to not realize that they should simply drive to the next exit and turn around!!!

You haven’t driven in California, have you? The dumbest most self centered ***holes in the world live there and they do life threatening idiotic BS every day on the freeways and streets and it’s getting worse all the time. 

11 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

You haven’t driven in California, have you? The dumbest most self centered ***holes in the world live there and they do life threatening idiotic BS every day on the freeways and streets and it’s getting worse all the time. 

Yeah, actually I HAVE driven on the streets and highways of California!!  Can’t say that I ever want to do it again!  

People who do the sorts of things depicted in that video should be tracked down, prosecuted for every violation that can possibly be applied, including reckless endangerment and mayhem, have their driving privileges permanently revoked with the warning that if they are EVER caught driving again that they will receive a prison sentence of not less than ten years, and be made to pay for every penny of damages and any injuries incurred!!

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Yeah, actually I HAVE driven on the streets and highways of California!!  Can’t say that I ever want to do it again!  

People who do the sorts of things depicted in that video shoul be tracked down, prosecuted for every violation that can possibly be applied, including reckless endangerment and mayhem, have their driving privileges permanently revoked with the warning that if they are EVER caught driving again that they will receive a prison sentence of not less than ten years, and be made to pay for every penny of damages and any injuries incurred!!

My bet is they're very old and no longer competent.  In that case all that you described applies double, and should be applied to the DMV as well.  In most states the DMV is now intimidated about age or racial discrimination or profiling.  Many  states no longer give driver tests any more.  California recently went to issuing Drivers Licenses entirely on line.

Wisdom? 

What's wisdom?

17 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Lane splitting on a motorcycle is one of the popular methods in California for thinning the herd.

Haha…that’s pretty funny except for you being wrong. :P

15 hours ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

My bet is they're very old and no longer competent.  In that case all that you described applies double, and should be applied to the DMV as well.  In most states the DMV is now intimidated about age or racial discrimination or profiling.  Many  states no longer give driver tests any more.  California recently went to issuing Drivers Licenses entirely on line.

Wisdom? 

What's wisdom?

No, in SoCal the idiot drivers are typically under 40 with severe self centeredness with a huge helping of selfish dumbassery. 

22 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

They don't care about anyone else and thing the whole world revolves around them.

Likely won't remember it in a week unless he gets nailed for it and then won't think he was in any way to blame.

On 3/23/2022 at 9:15 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

They exist in all states, through the Caribbean and abroad.  Idiocy is not confined to any one particular area.  I remember in Buenos Aires, Argentina cars passing each other at high speeds with only millimeters between them.  My wife even told our taxi driver that she had the most beautiful blue-eyed daughter waiting for her in Miami and she wanted to be able to see her again.  The driver slowed down................just a tad for about a couple of minutes.

Archived