SASS Wire Forum

I did it!!

Utah Bob #35998

Found a video that actually taught me how to fold a fitted sheet. I must have watched a dozen others that were too fast or too confusing. Finally someone who knows how to instruct did one! Even an ancient dawg can learn a new trick. 
I have saved the video for next laundry day because I will have forgotten how by then. :lol:

Proof!

664DB5C0-EFAB-4CF7-B2F9-C4283F329001.jpeg

I noticed one of the recommended videos, at the end of that, was HOW TO KEEP YOUR BED CLEAN.

That's simple. Make your bed. Cover it completely with a bedspread. Never use the bed. Sleep on the floor. :ph34r:

Sleeping on the floor is good for you. 125 million Japanese can't be all wrong.

4 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I noticed one of the recommended videos, at the end of that, was HOW TO KEEP YOUR BED CLEAN.

That's simple. Make your bed. Cover it completely with a bedspread. Never use the bed. Sleep on the floor. :ph34r:

Sleeping on the floor is good for you. 125 million Japanese can't be all wrong.

Oh yes they can.

C7C519DC-276B-4B71-838E-593853389D5A.jpeg

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

The trick is figuring out which are the short sides and long sides.

Mine are labelled "SIDES" and "TOP / BOTTOM"  Vera Wong from Lowes.

I have never folded them.  Just take them out of the drier and put them on the bed.  I get a more harmonius outcome

Thanks Bob....Even though I'm a neat freak, I generally get so aggravated trying to fold the fitted sheet that I just wind up folding it into a square as best I can.....Now maybe I can do better....

Archived