SASS Wire Forum

-SPF- Uberti 1851 Richards-Mason conversions -SPF-

When I was Gun Room manager for Sportsman's Warehouse, I bought a LOT of guns - a lot of guns I never shoot. Common sense is starting to outweigh desire. :lol:

These are .38 Special, 7 1/2" barrels, and have had under 100 rounds each put through them - probably less than 90 through one, and maybe 60 through the other two. I bought these new from SW in 2008, and have shot them in exactly two matches. I can't remember just why, but I had some small brass studs with 4-4 on them, and put them in the grips of two of them - probably to denote a left and right side gun, who knows. The original boxes will be included. 

Note the flaw in the finish on the right side of the grip on middle gun below the brass stud.

$450 each/$20 shipping, or $1350 for all and I'll pick up the shipping - always nice to have a backup, doncha know. ;)

Always open to offers.

RMleft.jpg

RMright.jpg

3 hours ago, Rube Burrows said:

PM Sent and I will take all three if terms of the PM will work for you. 

Thank you for saving me from a painful death at the hands of my loving wife.:lol:

• Three Foot Johnson changed the title to -SPF- Uberti 1851 Richards-Mason conversions -SPF-
4 hours ago, Rube Burrows said:

I will take all three

Thanks, Rube!

I sure wanted these, but couldn't get the scratch together.

Now, they're not an issue!  :D

16 hours ago, Waimea said:

Thank you for saving me from a painful death at the hands of my loving wife.:lol:

Anything to help. Unfortunately, now I'll be dodging bullets from my own wife. 

15 hours ago, Brazos John said:

Thanks, Rube!

I sure wanted these, but couldn't get the scratch together.

Now, they're not an issue!  :D

Sorry, but with these three I'll now have two pairs when added to my other one. 

Archived