SASS Wire Forum

Bordertown - Az State Championship Match - application form

Too Tall Bob

Bordertown match application and schedule.  Have at it!  2022 Entry Form Revised.pdf2022 Bordertown Schedule of events.pdf

Just got back from mailing our application at the PO inside drop box. If we get in it will be our first Bordertown. 

3 hours ago, KingSnake said:

Just got back from mailing our application at the PO inside drop box. If we get in it will be our first Bordertown. 

Hope it’s my first time too

12 hours ago, Toranado, SASS # 58447 said:

I’m guessing filled up by Tuesday or Wednesday,  hope you all sent those overnight delivery.

Attended my first last year and this is one not to miss!

We did!

Question: What does FedEx overnight COST? I had no idea, wife said I got ripped off! She said it should cost about $25. Should it? What did it cost everybody else?

1 hour ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

We did!

Question: What does FedEx overnight COST? I had no idea, wife said I got ripped off! She said it should cost about $25. Should it? What did it cost everybody else?

UPS Next Day was $21 using pirateship.com. The kicker is even though we brought it to a UPS store yesterday (Sunday), not one UPS drop off collection point in the Prescott area ships it out until tonight (Monday).

On 3/20/2022 at 6:56 AM, Hells Comin said:

Only $135 !

That's cheaper than:

1000 primers.

Filling your vehicle with Gas.

A weeks worth groceries for 2. 

And  it's one of the best matches in the USA :FlagAm:

We won't be going, but we are excited that it looks like our Loan for full tank of gas is going to close without any problems.:P

4 hours ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

Question: What does FedEx overnight COST?

Mine cost me $30 at the Fedex Shipping Center at opening today.

good luck, y'all!   GJ

Sent ours yesterday by cyber pony, for free and there in about 30 secs.:P

5 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

Shipped mine yesterday delivered this morning at 10am.

Hells Comin 

I hope you're not too far down on the waiting list. The rest of had been camping on their doorstep since the apps came out. 

We only had 2 wheelbarrow loads of apps delivered today. 

1 hour ago, Slick Derringer said:

I hope you're not too far down on the waiting list. The rest of had been camping on their doorstep since the apps came out. 

Mine was delivered to Sandys house before the shop opened. 

Mine was delivered today at 10:22 am. I guess we'll see if that was soon enough.

4 hours ago, Gray Hare, SASS #20821 said:

USPS cant find where our apps are at... Overnight it yesterday was supposed to be there today. :angry:

A few years back my  Bordertown “overnight delivery” took 42 days to get to Quicksand! Luckily I had checked on it and reapplied. I sweated it for a bit till I got off the waiting list:lol:

Sorry to say the Tennessee/Kentucky crew will not be able to attend this year due to fuel prices. It is costing about 50 cents/mile to travel right now. Sure will miss seeing my friends out west.

Archived