SASS Wire Forum

Found .32 H&R barrel for Bond Arms Derringer

Sgt Duncan

I have two Bond Arms Derringers with an assortment of barrels but I am now trying to add another. I have recently developed an affinity for the .32 H&R magnum and have a few guns in that caliber. If any pards out there have a .32 barrel for these these little tanks that they are not using, I sure would like to buy it.

I’d like one two. Lol

Bond still has them in their catalogue BUT barrels are all made to order at this time and the wait time is a few months. Add to that, I reside behind enemy lines in Calif and Bond won’t ship anything to this state sooooo I am hoping to find one on the used market.

• Sgt Duncan changed the title to Found .32 H&R barrel for Bond Arms Derringer
14 hours ago, Sgt Duncan said:

Found a .327 Federal barrel on line for a decent price. Really prefer the .32 H&R but sometimes you just have to make do.

I used to shoot 32 H&R out of my .327 SP101 all the time before I found the .327 brass for it,  you should be able to do the same with that barrel. Just not the other way. 

3 minutes ago, Dallas McPewPew said:

I used to shoot 32 H&R out of my .327 SP101 all the time before I found the .327 brass for it,  you should be able to do the same with that barrel. Just not the other way. 

Yes, that’s one of the great things about that caliber. I reload and have lots of brass in .32 S&W, .32 S&W Long & .32 H&R as well as revolvers in each of those. The primary reason for the H&R chambering was to reduce “bullet jump” in the longer chamber but since it is not really a target gun that falls almost into the “being too particular” category. Besides, now I have an excuse to step up to the .327 Fed !

Archived