SASS Wire Forum

A few guns FTF at Comancheria Days

July Smith

35 minutes ago, J. Frank Norfleet said:

Interested in the Colt 1911. Sure you won't ship? I would like to have it.

JFN

Thank you for your interest.  Please reach out to me after April 9th.  If the 1911 is still available we can work out shipping details.

All PMs answered, appreciate the offers, 1911 and S&Ws are SPF to Preacher Kid, everything else is still available at this time.

In answer to a few questions...  I only do trades Face To Face, please no trade offers unless they can be done FTF from one TX resident to another.  I am pretty well set up for SASS but my trade interests include 3rd Gen Colt SAAs in 38/357 or 44-40, and already set up for SASS older Japanese made SKBs or Browning BSS shotguns.  For non-SASS items my interests include Colt AR15s, Glocks in 9mm that are 4th gen or newer, and Benelli semi-auto shotguns.  If you are going to be at Comancheria Days feel free to look in the back of your safe and make offers. 

6 hours ago, Will Kane said:

Wish I had the money to buy your 1860s to shoot Plainsman pending getting my Remingtons back from Mike. 

They are a really sweet pair.  If you plan on being at the match feel free to shoot me a trade offer.

More pictures.  If you see anything that interests you please message me before the match.  Do to limited space in my truck I’ll only be bring the guns listed above if I have a potential buyer/trade.

5 hours ago, July Smith said:

More pictures.  If you see anything that interests you please message me before the match.  Do to limited space in my truck I’ll only be bring the guns listed above if I have a potential buyer/trade.

Sounds to me like you need a bigger truck. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived