SASS Wire Forum

FS--Uberti 1860 Army cap and ball revolvers. All sold!

Howdy Pards!

Well, as luck would have it, I find that my arthritis is not conducive to using my 1860 revolvers anymore. I've got three Uberti 1860s in 44 caliber sold by Taylor's with the exceptional charcoal blue finish. Used for a few matches and cleaned very well following each match (no dishwasher cleaning ;0)), Treso nipples. Check out the photos below. One shows some oil on the finish but is okay. I'd like $300 each shipped to your door where allowed by law. USPS money order or personal check okay (will have to wait for the latter to clear). Buyer needs to attest that they can legally own cap and ball and show proof of age.

Pics 1&2 of pistol xxx80

60 5a.jpg

60 5b.jpg

Pics 3&4 are of pistol xxx50

60 6a.jpg

60 6b.jpg

pics 5&6 are of pistol xxx83

60 7a.jpg

60 7b.jpg

• Innocent Bystander changed the title to FS--Uberti 1860 Army cap and ball revolvers. Pistol #1 is SPF

Hi Dale, 

I'm more than happy to sell you #2, but if you are interested in getting both, let me explain about Uberti's finish on the frame.  Their fake case hardening finish could be very uneven and thin, with more gray color showing even when brand new.  The remaining two 1860s were bought at the same time and both came with that faded gray finish on the frame.  It's not a sign of excessive wear on these revolvers. Hope this helps!

Good Morning IB:

long time, no hear — Hope you & yours are doing well.

What is still available?

Any rust or corrosion in the cylinder chambers, bore, or action?

Best bottom-line price shipped to 44118 — no need for boxes.

Thanks

—Dawg

Don't ya just love gettin' old......................NOT!

I'll take 'em -- PM sent

Thanks buddy

--Dawg

• Innocent Bystander changed the title to FS--Uberti 1860 Army cap and ball revolvers. All sold!

Archived