SASS Wire Forum

Well, It's Official...

Il Duce

I got my welcome email after lurking as a guest for a while. I am now to be known as: 

Il Duce 

Now, if you're a history buff you'll know that as a title Mussolini took on himself meaning The Leader or The Duke. 

But, I actually pulled it from one of my favorite movies, Boondock Saints. The FBI Agent in the movie confused Il Duce for 6 shooters in the big shootout scene not believing it could have been one guy. Hopefully I'll be fast enough that people won't believe I was the only one shooting either. Haha.

Now to try and remember 112125. Would have been so much easier if it was 125125 or 125521. 

18c8c371ee4120f7b5863a82bf9c11fa.gif

I see you're going to be a Gunfighter.

Welcome!

Cool video.

You will shoot better than he does.

Guaranteed!

16 minutes ago, Buckshot Sheridan said:

He was certainly fast. Also didn’t hit $&@!  Just don’t adopt that part along with the speed. 

To be fair, he did hit everyone once. Haha!

23 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Welcome to the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

Randy

He’s absolutely right! I say welcome to the MOST FUN EVER! So, the most fun EVER possible WITH your clothes on!?! What could be better. Now I’ve got to go watch Boondock Saints. Never even heard of it! Hope that’s not as embarrassing as when I asked, “what does We Don’t Rent Pigs” mean” the first time I ever saw CAS! :D

You're gonna have a ball!

Hugs!

Scarlett

23 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Welcome to the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

Randy

21 hours ago, Querida #63039 said:

Welcome to the best family and the most fun you can have.  

39 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

He’s absolutely right! I say welcome to the MOST FUN EVER! So, the most fun EVER possible WITH your clothes on!?! What could be better. Now I’ve got to go watch Boondock Saints. Never even heard of it! Hope that’s not as embarrassing as when I asked, “what does We Don’t Rent Pigs” mean” the first time I ever saw CAS! :D

You're gonna have a ball!

Hugs!

Scarlett

They only say that because they have tried mounted shooting yet!*  But, it is certainly the most fun you can have standin' on yer own two hind legs!

*  Unless of course, you're skeered of equine critters.  But... it is a tad sight less onerous on the pocketbook!

Scarlett darlin', please note I didn't say you were wrong... I learned a LONG time ago that women are never wrong... or ignorant... or... I'll quit diggin' now!  

10 hours ago, Major Art Tillery said:

Welcome!   And glad to meet a fellow Boondock Saints fan!

M.A.T.

PSX_20180814_213201.thumb.jpg.2355a24c662088374577e86b16b9335c.jpg

Now that's pretty awesome.

Archived