SASS Wire Forum

Chey Cast bullets

Mad Dane, SASS#5536

Do not forget that they offer a discount for SASS. The code can be found in the Chronicle.

They are great folks too!

La Sombra

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

Waterboy was at EOT and Slowpoke was making sure shipments went out. Good neighbors too.

Yep, met Waterboy and EOT and even purchased some bullets to give a try.  And yes, we slung comments about Louisiana Lightning.

1 hour ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Yep, met Waterboy and EOT and even purchased some bullets to give a try.  And yes, we slung comments about Louisiana Lightning.

Being a working man it's tough to take off for those week long shooting events.

Most of my vacation time is dedicated to Hell On Wheels. Maybe Waterboy will take the reins in the future.

4 hours ago, Assassin said:

Being a working man it's tough to take off for those week long shooting events.

Most of my vacation time is dedicated to Hell On Wheels. Maybe Waterboy will take the reins in the future.

He did a fine job.

Yup Chey Cast is hard to beat! high quality bullets and fast shipping!

I have been shooting Chey Cast bullets for a long time. The quality is pretty consistent. They are a pleasure to talk to and work with. Finally got to meet Waterboy at EOT and even delivered are large order to us there. They are on my recommendation list for sure!

They're a pleasure to deal with. I only stopped because of leading in my barrels due to being hard cast and not obturating.

Archived