SASS Wire Forum

Geisha Twins, dancing Weiners, and TN Williams

Unbelievable story.

Well, when the Geisha twins (Ashia and Kadisha) heard that TN Williams was a bonafide world champion Cowboy shooter duelist, they

just had to go see him.

So, today the three of us, Ashia, Kadisha and myself, jumped in the truck and headed to Murfressboro.

TN was gracious and invited us into his home and his wife went to fixing us some lunch.

She put some weiners in the microwave for hot dogs and set the timer for too much time.   Shortly there after, the whiners started hopping around inside

the Microwave and smoke had set the kitchen alarm off.

Incidentally, the weiners were actually 100% smoked beef 'Brats' that get squirmy when getting 'nuked'.  They appear to be dancing.

Anyhow, Kadisha saw the smoke and immediately called 911.   When the emergency crew gets to TN's house, there was no real emergency.

It was just a little smoke.

The Fire Chief ask ..."WHO called 911?"

Kadisha said.... "It whas me.  The wheinnies were danksing". 

The Chief told TN that he would get their 'bill' for the visit.

TN said.... "Way to go Widder.  There goes my monthly DQ budget". 

:lol:

..........Widder

Doggone it. I thought this story was gonna have dancing weiner dogs in it! :(

Thar should never be a budget for DQ, by the way. Waaaaaaaay too good there. :D

Aisha and Kadisha were some kind of purty too! As usual Widder left out part of the story. 

The fire chief told Kadisha that it wasn't the first time they'd been called out here for dancing weiners.

The chief was just a newbie 20 years ago when they came out because a neighbor called on us because they thought our 2 weiner dogs Page and Satchel was fighting. I told them they ain't no dog fighting going on around here, theys just dancing a mite. They told me they better never get a call about weiners or I'd be in for a 300.00 fine. Well wouldn't you know that Chief has a memory like an elephant and popped me for 300. Widder exaggerated though. That's not my DQ budget for the month, but dang near to it!

Archived