SASS Wire Forum

Is Anybody Watching?

Dusty Devil Dale

Recalling the Cuban Missile Crisis and now-defunct Monroe Doctrine, I'm left wondering if anybody in the Biden Admin or Military is watching or monitoring Russian activity in and around Cuba, and at their cooperative airbase in Nicaragua.  If not, there could be very real cause for very short-term concern.  

i doubt it , and even if they were they would turn a blind eye , they seem to be pretending that the gas price is all related to the russians in ukrain when we all know its related to his domestic policy , lies do not make me very confident in my governments interest in me or you , i do not believe they care at all , 

4 minutes ago, watab kid said:

i doubt it , and even if they were they would turn a blind eye , they seem to be pretending that the gas price is all related to the russians in ukrain when we all know its related to his domestic policy , lies do not make me very confident in my governments interest in me or you , i do not believe they care at all , 

I am sure your view is shared by many, many confused Americans, all wondering through all of the lies how we got where we are-- as if it wasn't obvious enough.  

6 hours ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

I am sure your view is shared by many, many confused Americans, all wondering through all of the lies how we got where we are-- as if it wasn't obvious enough.  

I am not confused at all. I know exactly how we got here. And it’s obvious that weak minds have a whole crap load of the blame as to why. 

8 hours ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

Recalling the Cuban Missile Crisis and now-defunct Monroe Doctrine, I'm left wondering if anybody in the Biden Admin or Military is watching or monitoring Russian activity in and around Cuba, and at their cooperative airbase in Nicaragua.  If not, there could be very real cause for very short-term concern.  

I'm reasonably sure satellites would show any unusual build ups or changes, which I don't expect.

Foreign policy is a foreign concept to this bunch.  They were treating domestic energy just like they treated minimum wages.  They knew they couldn't get $15.00 per hour minimum wage through Congress.  The pandemic gave them the unemployment payments of $600 per week or magically, $15 per hour.  They just extended the unemployment payments an extra year until the private sector couldn't find help and market forces set the minimum wage at $12 - $15 per hour.  

Well, it worked for minimum wages, lets see if we can get our Green Energy plans pushed through using market forces.  Let's cancel all drilling leases on Federal land.  Lets crack down and make drilling much more expensive.  That'll cut down on production domestically, driving up the cost of fuel.  Consumers will flock to clean energy because it'll be cheaper and the world will be saved and Greta Thunberg can be declared a saint.  

They just didn't take into account inflation when they jacked up minimum wages.  They also didn't take into account what Russia would do with all that extra money along with his new found European energy dependence card.  Having a U.S.  administration more focused on political correctness and liberal domestic policies than international affairs sure helped.  Now, due to the 7+% inflation, Russia / Ukraine war and the cost of oil at $130+ barrel, the stock market has crashed about 25%.  I'm sorry, a "correction".  This is all a result of U.S. domestic policy.  Cause and effect.  

The talking point now is to blame the high cost of gas on those sneaky Russians.  My memory is not that great but I do remember that gas was $3.59 a gallon before we heard anything on the news about Ukraine.  

when the puppet masters are done blaming the Russians, they'll blame Biden and dump him... but we'll remember.

Container ship about 200 miles off the Gulf Coast loaded with medium range Missiles targeted midwest, west and east coast. 200 mile altitude launch target.  Don't need Cuba or land based launch ports just some containers with pop top roofs and launch platform elevators.  The thing about the slow ports of the USA and the backed up container ships off the major ports makes it pretty "normal" for a ship to sit off the coast for extended period of time.  Begin to look odd?  Nope, just have Captain radio other boats with critical consumer cargoes, perishable,s meds., etc go ahead, my cargo is steel, or non critical shipments.

1 hour ago, El CupAJoe said:

when the puppet masters are done blaming the Russians, they'll blame Biden and dump him... but we'll remember.

16 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Yes, we'll remember...but will anyone do anything about it? Probably not. People B****, but rarely act.

Brandon didn't get elected THIS time. It won't matter a bit what we do if THEY cheat again.

5 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Brandon didn't get elected THIS time. It won't matter a bit what we do if THEY cheat again.

the biggest cheat last time was sheltering the voters from the reality of the situation... that only worked before they were in office... they haven't been able to achieve their major programs to solidify their own power, Biden no longer has the political clout to achieve any of his agenda, I don't think they'll be able pack the courts at this point.  This isn't a lame duck presidency, his goose is cooked.  AAAAAnd, he just keeps doubling down on the stupid.  Almost everyone who voted for him either knew what he really was and approve of all that is going on now, or voted because they thought he wasn't going to get into trouble. Well, that's why his polls look the way they do now.  

8 hours ago, Muleshoe Bill SASS #67022 said:

Container ship about 200 miles off the Gulf Coast loaded with medium range Missiles targeted midwest, west and east coast. 200 mile altitude launch target.  Don't need Cuba or land based launch ports just some containers with pop top roofs and launch platform elevators.  The thing about the slow ports of the USA and the backed up container ships off the major ports makes it pretty "normal" for a ship to sit off the coast for extended period of time.  Begin to look odd?  Nope, just have Captain radio other boats with critical consumer cargoes, perishable,s meds., etc go ahead, my cargo is steel, or non critical shipments.

Nicaragua's joint air military vase with Russia is still very scary.  A nuke can be shiped from there via passenger looking airliner in less than 10 hours, and request emergency landing in almost any city (or not bother with any request)  with zero prior warning.  Nobody could stop it. 

1 hour ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

Nicaragua's joint air military vase with Russia is still very scary.  A nuke can be shiped from there via passenger looking airliner in less than 10 hours, and request emergency landing in almost any city (or not bother with any request)  with zero prior warning.  Nobody could stop it. 

Missiles In a Box And More at Russia's Bizarro Arms Showhttp://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/02d8e9a040858543373feb8fd6905b83

Archived