SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations to Lever Action Kid !!! World champion buckaroo!! 8th overall in the world !!!

Creek County Kid

Love to hear this news! HUGE congrats Lever Action Kid, from the boys & I. 

Congratulations and tell your friends. You are the future of our sport.

Outstanding championship!!!!!!

Congrats Kid!  It's great to be on the front row of watching your hard work pay off!

I'd also like to congratulate the buckaroo and junior class this year for their performances, attitude, and drive.  It's going to be great watching this class of kids grow in the sport.

"Iron sharpens iron"

A couple months ago we were watching film of the Lever Action Kids competition and something clicked. From what i seen, you guys helped push him to another level and I hope that is reciprocated.  You guys have crazy potential, just don't grow up to fast!  Let us old guys hang on a little longer! Lol

Congrats again Kid!

On 3/7/2022 at 10:50 PM, Snake Oil George said:

way to go young man

I read this in your voice, lol

Wow thanks so much to everyone that has helped my son Lever Action Kid in this sport.  There are some very special people that have kept him going in this sport and without you all I wouldn't be typing this.   His work-ethic and dedication to this sport is amazing.  He shoots in the rain, snow, cold, heat it doesn't matter if he can play the game he will sacrifice to do it with the great friends we have developed over the last couple years.  

Also as Dillard said he had some amazing competition this year and he looks forward to shooting with these fine young shooters in the future.  Thanks again to everyone that helped him with this achievement!

Congrats on an incredible match!!!!

Archived