SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations Robyn DaVault for 4th overall and WR champion

Congratulations Robyn DaVault for your 4th place overall finish and 1st place Wrangler finish.  See what happens when you "SHOOT CLEAN" like I been telling you for years.  Now if Hell's Comin, Leadfinger, Rev Leadslinga, Addie Rose, Champ, Zona, Arizona Ric, etc. and all the other Arizona shooters would just listen to my words of wisdom, see what could happen.  Don't ever believe that, "SHOOTING CLEAN MEANS YOUR SHOOTING TO SLOW". 

one of my few regrets from EOT, is no Dairy Queen for  our crews to get together.  Oh well there's always Utah.  :-)

More important than that, congratulations on your championship.

.WINDY CITY RED.

Well deserved by a fine man, I have had the pleasure of shooting with him and his mom the last few Winter Ranges and this EOT. 

Congrats Robyn!

On to the regional in April.

TB

On 3/7/2022 at 6:26 PM, Lone Spur Jake SASS #7728 said:

Congratulations Robyn DaVault for your 4th place overall finish and 1st place Wrangler finish.  See what happens when you "SHOOT CLEAN" like I been telling you for years.  Now if Hell's Comin, Leadfinger, Rev Leadslinga, Addie Rose, Champ, Zona, Arizona Ric, etc. and all the other Arizona shooters would just listen to my words of wisdom, see what could happen.  Don't ever believe that, "SHOOTING CLEAN MEANS YOUR SHOOTING TO SLOW". 

Congrats Matt!!   Got a chance to shoot a bunch of matches this winter with him and was fun to watch and learn!  Defiantly not shooting slow! LOL

Congratulations on an outstanding match.  Always enjoy shooting with you and your family!!!!

Archived