SASS Wire Forum

Pedersoli Lightning

thespaniard

Who does work on this platform like action work to smoothen it up.

I have a 45 Colt Pedersoli Lightning and was thinking if I can get the action work done.

Lassiter for action work and slam fire mod, Roger Rapid for action work. Want to slick it yourself? Send Roger a PM and he’ll send you his manual, the work is not hard to do and will make a great difference. For the slam fire mod, leave it up to Lassiter.

What is Lassiter contact can you please PM me. I will reach out to him, I do have Rogers document when I was researching on the Lightning. He was kind enough to share a copy with me.

10 minutes ago, thespaniard said:

What is Lassiter contact can you please PM me. I will reach out to him, I do have Rogers document when I was researching on the Lightning. He was kind enough to share a copy with me.

Tom’s Single Action Shop

937-687-1039

He's probably on the road on his way home from EOT right now, I’d give it a few days with the travel distance and weather and all.

Plus 1 to Lassiter.

He is the go to guy for Lightning work.

In the past he has done the following things for me.

1.  Repair an internal part on an AWA after it broke.  (After years of hassle free operation.)

2. Repair an internal part on a Colt Large Frame.  (I think it was more or less the same problem that the AWA had.)

3.  He has talked with me on the phone at length multiple times about the Lightning, and other topics.

He is also currently working on turning a Taurus into a .44 Special for me.  He actually suggested I start with a Taurus to keep total costs down a bit.   

Among other things, he explained to me how the innards of the Medium and Large frame guns are essentially the same, but that the small frame is a totally different animal.   It was a fascinating conversation.  

And I really have nothing more to add.  :)

Archived