SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations Shirttail Bess, Lady Frontier Cartridge Duelist Champion

Kid Rich

Congrats Shirttail 

Eyesa & Ellie

Congratulations Bess!!  Way to go!!  

Hope we see you two at BLACK GOLD this year!!

Congratulations Bess….not only working as a Ranger….but putting up with Kid Rich as well….talk about facing adversity head on

Congrats Bess!  Hope to see you on the trail soon!  I’ll be going to Ides next week in FL, then MS and TN State matches, if you’re going to any of these have KR get in touch with me. 

One of our favorite couples.....well maybe not Kid....but Bess is tops. Congrats there young lady.

On 3/7/2022 at 5:41 AM, Kid Rich said:

Congratulations Shirt well done. She did this while working the last two weeks as a Ranger.

kR

Awesome!!!!

She is such a worker!!!

Well deserved win!!!

I am always '2 steps behind' her...shooting or working!

On 3/7/2022 at 11:10 AM, Tennessee williams said:

Congratulations lady! I know it was hard keeping Kid in line while you did it, but you got it done!

I kept her mind off it by spreadin a few chicken legs around and she was hustlin tryin to find em all.

kR

Well I gotta tell yah Bess. Great shooting but you will always be Called Long Tail by this old pilgrim.

A big Congratulations  Long Tail & God bless.

As always; Jackrabbit Joe

Attagirl Bess....congrats on your win.  I know how hard it is to keep KR in line while the match is going on and concentrate on shooting as well....it's a both a full time job and lifestyle riding herd on the likes of KR. You know what you should do is stick a chicken's foot in KR's pants and let it sink in.  He'll be too busy reaching and rearranging all day to cause you or himself any mischief. :D

Hope to see ya'll down the trail soon,

Kajun

Archived