SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations Sassy Dancer - Ladies Silver Senior Champion

Tn Tombstone

Congratulation to one of my favorite Cowgirls, can't wait to see you to give you a hug.

I do question that Silver Senior thing.

Congratulations to a great shooter!  You are one class act and I’m still trying to figure out where you get all that energy from cause you were everywhere working and somewhere along the way shot the match!  That takes a lot of dedication, determination and most of all love of the game.  I look forward to seeing you again, but hope you can slow down long enough for me to say hi. Thanks so much for all the hard work on the match!  It was great. 

Congratulations Sassy!

Great accomplishment and a very hard worker on the EOT crew!

You'll have to tell me how the flight went sometime.

Congratulations Sassy Dancer!!

Sassy worked all week setting up. Then shot the match while fulfilling her Board duties of Media Liaison. Then shared award ceremony duties with me. Then immediately changed clothes and helped with tear-down. Then came back today to finish tear-down, finishing about 4:00 pm. She'll be at the Ranger appreciation dinner tomorrow night then make the trip back to Tucson. WHEW, what an amazing lady!

after almost 40 years as friends and almost 34 years of marriage,. nothing she does surprises me. She loves this game.

WINDY CITY RED

Congratulations on your championship and thank you for all your hard work and dedication to CAS.  What a great championship.  

Archived