SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations Damacus John

Creeker, SASS #43022

I continue to be awed by what you can do with those revolvers.  Congrats on another victory, Jon.

Congratulations !!! Heck of good shooting !!And I know you made us all proud with all the smoke , saw a video wow not sure how you remember where the targets are because you can't see for all the smoke ha ha Great Job !!

Great job Jon!  All of us here in Arizona miss you since you moved to Idaho.  Your hard work, always helping to set up and tear down, and as a posse member at ACSA is surely missed.  And most of all, we miss your smiling face and friendly personality.   If you ever decide to move back, we will welcome you with open arms and open hearts.  Young folks like you are the future of Cowboy Action Shooting.  

Hey Kiddo!!  Great shooting and at the same time showing that REAL  powder can work as well as that  foo-foo stuff..

I'm glad that getting older means you can't reach my category much more!

Hope to see ya and shoot together later this year.

Ol'  #4

We are all so proud of you.  Another remarkable match and  championship.  Outstanding.

DJ was a gracious winner.  He shook hands with every Top Ten FC shooter.   Wind conditions were not ideal every day for black powder shooters.  Friday morning had calm winds with smoke lingering in the shooting bays.

congrats john, sorry i missed shooting on your posse for a 3rd straight EOT.  You amaze me shooting those smokey loads!!  keep up the good work, hope to see you next year. 

Archived