SASS Wire Forum

Deadeye Dillard Top Overall and Cowboy Champion

Congrats DD.  Had the privilege of warming up with you at Land Run last year and know how hard you work to perform at this level.  Well deserved.

Congratulations Deadeye, woohoo, wish we there, hope to see y'all in September/October.

Congrats, Dillard! Well deserved!

Y0-Ho-Deadeye congratulations and great to meet up with you. Great shooting videos. J&J

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly Puppy

CONGRATULATIONS Dillard!!!!!!!!!!

Glad your family was there to share your well deserved World Championship with you. See ya soon.

Sweetie,Traveler & Lefty

Did he shoot cross draw or double strong side?  Videos from the Red River Valley club last month shows him shooting double strong side.  He is an impressive enough shooter to begin with, but to win the world championship drawing from a different direction than what he did last year is even more amazing.

Congrats DD.

7 hours ago, Michael Cieslak said:

Did he shoot cross draw or double strong side?  Videos from the Red River Valley club last month shows him shooting double strong side.  He is an impressive enough shooter to begin with, but to win the world championship drawing from a different direction than what he did last year is even more amazing.

Congrats DD.

Yes he went back to double strong side the end of last year.  I have to say what is even more impressive than Dillard's shooting ability is his willingness to help people.  Dillard answers questions, take photos, takes videos , continually working to grow the sport and still contends with trying to win matches, he is a remarkable person.  

23 hours ago, Michael Cieslak said:

Congrats DD.

Thanks!

I went back to double strong side after 2021 EOT to experiment.  I already had experience with it though.

On 3/6/2022 at 5:49 PM, Possum Skinner, SASS#60697 said:

Congratulations, Deadeye!  Great shooting.

Awesome shooter and individual.

9 hours ago, Deadeye Dillard said:

It was great meeting so many of yall in person finally!  

See yall down the road!

Congrats!  And I'll see you at Land Run.

congrats   hope to watch the experience on your youtube channel. keep making the great videos...

43 minutes ago, Lassy LaRock said:

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu dieser außerordentlichen Leistung.

Und danke für die vielen lehrreichen Videos.

I couldn't have said it better!

What a match!!!!  Congratulations on your championship!

Congrats D.D, sure have enjoyed shooting with you at the Lincoln County Cowboy range, glad you shot so well a EOT!

Archived