SASS Wire Forum

TN Williams: EOT Duelist Champ

Widder, SASS #59054

Goodness gracious ..... he's gonna need a bigger hat now.

Our Wire Pard, TN Williams, is now a World Champion Duelist.

He had a pretty darn good match at EOT and all his practicing and work with Randy St. Eagle worked out well for him.

(Randy is a champion winner also).

Congratulations my friend.   I hope you will still be your ole humble and modest self even as a champion..... :lol:

..........Widder

Congrats!

3 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

He had a pretty darn good match at EOT and all his practicing and work with Randy St. Eagle worked out well for him.

Congratulations my friend.   I hope you will still be your ole humble and modest self even as a champion..... :lol:

..........Widder

Speculating you gonna owe him a nanner split now.

Me ‘n’ Schoolmarm both say congrats!!

All them fried chicken foot sammichs musta finally paid off…ya done gone and won world champeeeeen duelist. I’m just wondering sumpthing, when you was training to shoot one handed wuz ya training them chickens to learn to walk one legged too? :lol:

Kajun

9 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

..........Widder

I don't know about a new hat, but I could probably use some new drawers as nervous as these duelists made me! Shooting against folks like Hairtrigger Hayes and Schwaby and the rest will do that to you. They're mighty fine shooters and I was glad to get a chance to shoot with them.

As far as being humble. You're about the best one at it I know of:P

Thank you Widder

Congratulations Tennessee , not only were you the Duelist champ but if I read the scores correctly you were the TOP of any duelist class! (CC, SD, D, etc.) Great job Mr. Pistolero!!B)

Congratulations!  It was great fun watching you shoot your first World Championship and even more so seeing you win!  It was also as stressful as watching one of my children compete plus trying to get it through your hard head that you had a great chance of winning!!  Maybe now you will listen to us when we tell you things like that!  You know that thing about “with age comes experience”.  :D

2 minutes ago, Dodge City Dixie said:

Congratulations!  It was great fun watching you shoot your first World Championship and even more so seeing you win!  It was also as stressful as watching one of my children compete plus trying to get it through your hard head that you had a great chance of winning!!  Maybe now you will listen to us when we tell you things like that!  You know that thing about “with age comes experience”.  :D

Yes ma'am! You're right as usual, and thank you! Y'all helped me make it possible!

Not only a great shooter,  BUT a great guy to have on a posse!!!!

Ol'  #4

Archived