SASS Wire Forum

To the women of Ukraine

Utah Bob #35998

And so many Ukrainian women had been led to Poland, Moldova and elsewhere by their husbands, fathers and brothers, who have then bid them goodbye, perhaps forever, and turned back to fight for the freedom of their country.  Terribly sad, but understandable. What we need to do to support this is to stop all purchases of Russian POL and encourage Poland, et al, to send Ukraine their MiG-29's, and whatever else can be gotten into Ukraine without getting US into a direct confrontation with Russia.

I am NOT independently wealthy! But if it would aid Ukraine in fighting this megalomaniac, I'd be willing to pay $10 a gallon!  What we really need to do is reestablish American energy independence! 

15 minutes ago, Trailrider #896 said:

And so many Ukrainian women had been led to Poland, Moldova and elsewhere by their husbands, fathers and brothers, who have then bid them goodbye, perhaps forever, and turned back to fight for the freedom of their country

You see this again and again in Europe, the refugees are women, children, elderly, and infirm leaving while the men stay.

Compare that to the columns of refugees we saw from middle eastern counties that seemed to be mostly men of military age while it was the women and children who were left behind.

I never buy anything Russian. I haven’t in 25 years. Furthermore I have not ever seen anything from the Ukraine except for internet scammers. I have mixed emotions about this whole thing. 

39 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Many western weapons have been given to Ukraine, I imagine our intel sources are evaluating their effectiveness.

Probably not. They don’t have anything different from what we were using in Iraq and Afghanistan.

5 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Snip-it_1646596402383.jpg.fc59a884f42a84677efb8b33f3e6fc68.jpg

I'm mailing some sunflower seeds to the Russian embassy in Washington, DC.  I'm hoping thousands of people will join me in this.  Here is a link to the official web site of the Russian embassy.  Scroll down to the bottom of the home page, and it shows their mailing address.  I posted the link so you know I'm not just resharing BS from Facebook.  You also know it's a genuine Russian web site by the .ru at the end of the link.  https://washington.mid.ru/en/

1 hour ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

image.png.a52bf3114ac4d740fa52424f7efdf26e.png

Ukraine doesn’t have a Vice President. Probably from a recruiting pamphlet.

Archived