SASS Wire Forum

WTC. Hot brass

Rebel Bill

10 minutes ago, john brown said:

HOT BRASS  Did I tell you about the Hot Female Lieutenant I meet at the Officers club in Danang back in 68. 

SORRY   wrong HOT BRASS.:D

Rank has privileges. 

Just sayin.....

28 minutes ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Would it help clear up the whole thing if we wrote SDQ in bold, blue ink?

With all due respect, Sir, that option has already been taken. Might I suggest something in a brash, red ink?

29 minutes ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Would it help clear up the whole thing if we wrote SDQ in bold, blue ink?

Here ya go:

SDQ

5 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Sure how much you gonna pay??:)

I'll sell the tickets and collect the money, you do the demonstration (3 shows a day), and we'll split the money, 60/40.

5 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I've had it happen to me several times, and I have the scars to prove it.  I NEVER put the rifle down.  I've removed the hot brass with one hand while holding the rifle with the other when the brass went behind my glasses and a few times when it went down my shirt or rested in the crook of my elbow.  I've stopped shooting, continued to hold the rifle, and did the "hot brass dance" to move the brass, too.  Honestly, I'm not sure if any penalty ever crossed my mind though.  Once when the brass when down my back, my RO did help out by untucking my shirt to allow the brass ot fall out.  
One very fast shooter was ROing me when brass went down the front of my shirt.  I finished the string while getting "branded" and then gave him what for by telling him that he might be a fast shooter but his reflexes at helping a shooter in need sucked - all in fun.  It's probably been 10-15 years and it's a story we still tell about each other.  

13 hours ago, Hendo said:

With all due respect, Sir, that option has already been taken. Might I suggest something in a brash, red ink?

Au contraire...It was never insinuated that it would help at all if would write out the answer in bold, blue ink. :D

Kidding aside, this happened to Fox Creek Stitcher yesterday, in the midst of the rifle string.  She restaged the rifle in a safe condition, cleared the spent case, then picked up the rifle and completed the sequence.  Well done.

12 hours ago, Marshal Chance Morgun said:

I'll sell the tickets and collect the money, you do the demonstration (3 shows a day), and we'll split the money, 60/40.

70/30 with me getting the 70 or it's no deal!:P 

Archived