SASS Wire Forum

Happy Birthday Widder

Happy Birthday!

birthday cake.jpg

Happy Birthday! :D

Thanks everyone..... except TN.   The deal was that he wasn't gonna make a big deal about my Bday and I'm not suppose

to tell anyone that he is at EOT.

YEP, ole TN is out in Arizona hugging babies and kissing women.   After day 2, he has no misses but..... he earned a 'P'

cause he don't know how to count to ONE.  :lol:

So now that I've told everyone about him, we are even.     Except I got a pistol he wants and the price just went up..... :D

..........Widder (71 and still fiesty.   Bring it on, Red Knee)

Widder,

Happy Birthday, Sir! (take note of the Sir in respect for my elders). Wishing you many more.

5 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Thanks everyone..... except TN.   The deal was that he wasn't gonna make a big deal about my Bday and I'm not suppose

to tell anyone that he is at EOT.

YEP, ole TN is out in Arizona hugging babies and kissing women.   After day 2, he has no misses but..... he earned a 'P'

cause he don't know how to count to ONE.  :lol:

So now that I've told everyone about him, we are even.     Except I got a pistol he wants and the price just went up..... :D

..........Widder (71 and still fiesty.   Bring it on, Red Knee)

71?  Dang kids are everywhere.  Happy birthday any way, Sonny.

Happy birthday, my friend!!  Hope you have a hundred more and we’re all around to celebrate ‘em with ya’!!

Have many more! :D

@Widder, SASS #59054

I was at my indoor pistol range the other day and the guys behind the counter were talking to a customer and I heard  someone say “that model 69 is sweet.” My ears perked up and I asked “What models 69?” hoping they had one for rent. It turns out the customer owned one but didn’t have it with him. I was hoping the range had one I could rent…with .44 Special ammo. Anyway, they had neither and the customer is not someone I usually see there. I thought for a moment there I was finally going to see one in “the wild”. :)

4 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

@Widder, SASS #59054

I was at my indoor pistol range the other day and the guys behind the counter were talking to a customer and I heard  someone say “that model 69 is sweet.” My ears perked up and I asked “What models 69?” hoping they had one for rent. It turns out the customer owned one but didn’t have it with him. I was hoping the range had one I could rent…with .44 Special ammo. Anyway, they had neither and the customer is not someone I usually see there. I thought for a moment there I was finally going to see one in “the wild”. :)

Pat,

Indeed, the model 69 is sweet.   I've been taking it out on the farm nearly everyday for a few rounds of practice.

It IS NOT a thumb buster or bruiser like we would normally consider a small, powerful, pistol.

The rubber grips and its nearly perfect balance keep the recoil somewhat tame, but......... it ain't exactly a pistol you would

take out for 100 rounds of practice at a time.  

Its size and design seem to enhance its pointability and control while shooting.   YES, it is sweet.

..........Widder

Archived