SASS Wire Forum

2022 CRAP SHOOT!!! Manchester, KY

Cat A Tonic

Ready for some action??? Well now's the time to get ready for our annual Crap Shoot on 3/19 and 3/20/22.  The range will be ready, and so will we!  We're demanding some beautiful weather for our 1st shoot of the season, so come join us.  We have free camping and a few cabin rooms available ($50 per night-must reserve).  For those wanting even more fun, we have a fish fry and live entertainment lined up for Saturday evening.  If you want more info, visit our website: ponderosa-pines.com or contact us at ponderosapinesposse@gmail.com.

• Cat A Tonic changed the title to 2022 CRAP SHOOT!!! Manchester, KY

Sadly, I’m gonna miss it again this year.  

I’ll be attending the Memorial Service for Blue Boy in Murfreesboro,TN on Saturday.  Between that and another stem cell graft on the Monday before, I won’t be able to cover all the bases that weekend.

Y’all tear it up for me!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 10:09 PM, doc roy l. pain said:

We’re planning on being there. Time to blow the rust out of the gun barrels

I hear you on that one!  Had to get my rifle fixed and haven’t had a moment to even try it out.  Looking forward to seeing you both!

On 3/4/2022 at 12:00 AM, Blackwater 53393 said:

Sadly, I’m gonna miss it again this year.  

I’ll be attending the Memorial Service for Blue Boy in Murfreesboro,TN on Saturday.  Between that and another stem cell graft on the Monday before, I won’t be able to cover all the bases that weekend.

Y’all tear it up for me!

Sounds like you’re facing a tough few days. We’ll miss seeing you!  I wish you all the best!!!

Archived