Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Hell On Wheels 2022


Assassin
 Share

Recommended Posts

It's time to get those applications sent in for Hell On Wheels 2022.

 

12 stages of shooting with plenty of movement, none of that stand and deliver nonsense. Actually, we've been told we have more movement than any other shoot.

That's a good thing right!

 

Wyoming is the Cowboy state, our range is only 10 minutes from town. 

 

Plenty of camping on the range. 

 

Limited to the first 120 shooters.

 

Go to our website and download an application and get it sent in quick, Belle wants them asap in order to get the plaques engraved.

http://www.bordervigilantes.com/ 

Any questions contact Assassin 9836LTG, chrshrdyh@aol.com or call 307-287-6733

 

 

Edited by Assassin
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hell on Wheels is awesome!

 

Cheyenne, Wy... the start of big sky country despite what silly Montana claims.

 

Did I mention a great match?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

Hell on Wheels is awesome!

 

Cheyenne, Wy... the start of big sky country despite what silly Montana claims.

 

Did I mention a great match?

When are you coming back out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Assassin said:

When are you coming back out?

I've been trying. Somehow work keeps interfering.  :angry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

I've been trying. Somehow work keeps interfering.  :angry:

Work does get in the way of having fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great match and people! Between work and my match I can't make it this year, but next year I will be back (and my wife may be interested in vending)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Judging from your past score sheets it looks like no Outlaws have invaded your territory yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Waimea said:

 

Judging from your past score sheets it looks like no Outlaws have invaded your territory yet.

That's not real popular around here. Not much interest in WB either. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are 20 electrical hookups.

First come first serve.. Get your application in asap if you want one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/3/2022 at 12:19 PM, Assassin said:

It's time to get those applications sent in for Hell On Wheels 2022.

 

12 stages of shooting with plenty of movement, none of that stand and deliver nonsense. Actually, we've been told we have more movement than any other shoot.

That's a good thing right!

 

Wyoming is the Cowboy state, our range is only 10 minutes from town. 

 

Plenty of camping on the range. 

 

Go to our website and download an application and get it sent in quick, Belle wants them asap in order to get the plaques engraved.

http://www.bordervigilantes.com/ 

Any questions contact Assassin 9836LTG, chrshrdyh@aol.com or call 307-287-6733

 

 

Not if you're in the El Rey category.:lol::lol::lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

Not if you're in the El Rey category.:lol::lol::lol:

No one has to run. They can mosey thru the stages. Your bride didn't seem to have a problem. Hope all is well!☺

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/5/2022 at 12:16 AM, Assassin said:

No one has to run. They can mosey thru the stages. Your bride didn't seem to have a problem. Hope all is well!☺

:D yep we're fine down here Assassin in  the penal colony.

Putting a plan together with the escape committee for Sept/Oct for the National.:wacko:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Navy Davey said:

My application has been sent a couple weeks ago just waiting for a reply

We're holding on to them for a few weeks until we get enough to make sure folks are coming this year. We do this every year. With the price of fuel and scarcity of components there might be a few people stay at home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Time to get your applications mailed.

Don't wait until the end of May because Belle likes to get all the plaques engraved ahead of time.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We've decided to limit the number of shooters to 120.  If anyone wants to shoot HOW, get those registrations in the mail.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Navy Davey said:

120 seems like a small number for a state match. You had 130 2020 during Covid

With high fuel costs, inflation, and lack of components shooters are not traveling.

We must make adjustments due to overhead costs. FYI, we are not the state match, we are the territorial match.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Assassin said:

With high fuel costs, inflation, and lack of components shooters are not traveling.

We must make adjustments due to overhead costs. FYI, we are not the state match, we are the territorial match.

 

Anyway you call it, we will be there, got our email conformation today....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WymoreWrangler SASS 46187L said:

Anyway you call it, we will be there, got our email conformation today....

See you in June!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.