SASS Wire Forum

Putin’s war cabinet

Camera on the 7 guys at the end of the table and a camera on Putin.

I wonder when it's broadcast, if it is broadcast, if they make it look as if Putin is amongst his cabinet meeting with them?

Maybe he's afraid someone will shank him.

5 minutes ago, Patagonia Pete said:

Don't matter ... we have Pelosi rubbing her little fists together ... You can't beat that ...

She looked like a little school girl, giddy to play with her new Slow Joe toy.  She didn't tear up Joe's speech either.

10 minutes ago, Patagonia Pete said:

Don't matter ... we have Pelosi rubbing her little fists together ... You can't beat that ...

Looked like a rat cleaning it's feet.

1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

He hasn’t appeared in public with his shirt off yet.

Thank goodness!

I hope somebody in Biden's camp is watching Russia and China in Nicaragua!  That Russian built base is  within easy strike distance of the U.S. with nothing more than a passenger airplane.  

11 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

The two buttons on his left side are for the trap doors.

Well ... at least "NOW" we are getting down to some realistic sanctions!! 

The International Cat Federation has banned any cat owned by a Russian from competing outside of Russia. Wow ... (I hear the Ukranian anthem being played at the Capitol right now!!) .... (wonder if there are any millionaire sports stars on the steps kneeling ... sigh ... ).

We have elected officials wanting to throw Russian students out of their college classes (we really are in trouble aren't we??!?).

Can you imagine w/ the the Ukranian Pres/and his main squeeze get to the US!! All the TV shows they will be on ... Wow ... a media frenzy ... dinner w/ Sean Penn!!

... AND ... I guess we won't be sending any drones over to blow up a 97 Honda Pilot w/ kids in it ... that only works for backwards countries w/ no retalliation capability. :huh:

At least I can get even with them too!! I'm gonna throw my last unopened sleeve of Tula/Muron primers in the trash right now!! I'll show 'em .... (er ... no I won't ... never mind ...). ^_^

902361560_tulaprimers.thumb.jpg.13c83fe669063d8299fa5668ccf98e50.jpg

Archived