SASS Wire Forum

Tusco Long Riders - March 5th Match

Buckaroo Bubba

Howdy all,

Going to try again. So far the weather looks great for Saturday.

Registration at approximately 8:45am, mandatory safety meeting at 10am. 

Please fill out a range release form (you can find them on our website) https://www.tuscolongriders.com/range-release and bring it with you or there will be some at the range to fill out. 

Pam's Chuckwagon will be open with breakfast and lunch available for purchase.

Cowboy Dress Optional, Dress for the weather. 

We are planning on setting up two stages, shooting them 3 times each, differently. Scoring 6 stages total. 

Hope to see you on Saturday.

13 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Boo Hissssssss.  Will be on Mouse Safari.  Oh Darn.  Shucks.  Will however, be by the Pool with drinks that have little Parasols :D

Somebody needs to tell Chuckwagon Pam, that she'll need much less biscuits-n-gravy-n-bacon!:P

I leave so early to get there, I eat on the road. But I look forward to grabbing something to eat before the trip back. It’s been along time since October, I’ll be glad to see all of you !

18 hours ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

@Buckaroo Bubba does the range release need to be a paper copy or would a digital copy work? I don't have a printer but I can fill it out and send it to you online. 

Feel free to fill one out at the range...or email it to me and I will print it... either way.. 

Thank you to everyone who joined us for our first match of 2022! Just perfect weather to start the year off right!

Congrats to The Cumberland Kid our Top Overall Shooter and to Cardiac Kate our Top Ladies Shooter on the day!

Scores are up, check them out: https://www.tuscolongriders.com/2022-scores

See you April 2nd!

I heard Dawg shot smokeless but try not to spread it around. :P

Tusco has become my favorite home range. Another great match with good weather. Buckaroo Bubba and all the crew, you do a great job.

Archived