SASS Wire Forum

O-Well

Snakebite

I've obviously POed someone.

Emeritus

Emeritus
Emeritus, in its current usage, is an adjective used to designate a retired chair, professor, pastor, bishop, pope, director, president, prime minister, rabbi, emperor, or other person who has been "permitted to retain as an honorary title the rank of the last office held".

38 minutes ago, Snakebite said:

I've obviously POed someone.

Emeritus

Emeritus
Emeritus, in its current usage, is an adjective used to designate a retired chair, professor, pastor, bishop, pope, director, president, prime minister, rabbi, emperor, or other person who has been "permitted to retain as an honorary title the rank of the last office held".

Well I'm proud of you Snakebite!

Arguments and debate are what exposes truths...without it we may as well bury our heads in the sand and consider ourselves All Knowing!

But...

Phantom

26 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Well I'm proud of you Snakebite!

Arguments and debate are what exposes truths...without it we may as well bury our heads in the sand and consider ourselves All Knowing!

But...

Phantom

Absolutely.  Open discussion and the interface of opinions is the only weapon we have against dishonesty and deception which seem to have pervaded our government and every aspect of our society.   The deceptive folks know that, which is why censorship has grown to be so common.  

4 hours ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

Well It wasnt me :) I never block anyone . I figure we can disagree and still  have common ground . Just shows how weak they are  Intolerant of others opinion sure not the Cowboy way 

f3b7131e812c737b056156621d340ba5.jpg

How do you know when you've been blocked, etc..... ?

If nobody answers my question, I'll know that everybody has blocked me..... :lol:

Snakebite:  I guess you could assume those who have posted on your thread was not anyone who blocked you because

they can read your topic.

..........Widder. (thick skin, non-blocker)

It’s extremely important to remember that even if you’re behaving badly, you ARE IN FACT behaving!!

Archived