SASS Wire Forum

**WITHDRAWN** Top quality cast lead bullets - .45 ACP & .45 Colt

RIDGE WALKER

Offering up factory made cast lead bullets for your consideration.  Selling some of my inventory to lighten the load for an upcoming move.  These are top quality bullets and some are hard to find right now as we all know.

**SOLD**  500 count box of 160 grain .45 Colt Flat Point made by Clark's Bullets **SOLD**

500 count box of 185 grain .45 ACP Semi-Wadcutter made by Northwest Bullet Co. **STILL AVAILABLE**

Payment:  I prefer Friends/Family PayPal, but will also accept payment using ZELLE and lastly I would consider a USPS Money order.

The price is $70 (per box) including shipping via USPS Priority Mail Shipping in a small flat rate box. 

**NOTE** These will not ship in the original box as it will not fit in the small USPS box.....they will be shipped in a plastic bag and I will include a note with a description of the bullet you purchased. 

Post an "I'll Take It" and note which bullet you are buying, then follow up with a PM containing your email address, shipping address and phone number.  And how you plan to pay for the bullets (See above)

IMG_5429.JPG

IMG_5428.JPG

IMG_5432.JPG

IMG_5433.JPG

9 minutes ago, SGT. QUINCANNON, SASS #32999 said:

Hi Pard, are these pure, soft lead?

These are made from a quality alloy blend, they are NOT pure lead as pure lead is primarily for black powder use with round-ball, mini ball, etc. 

Pure lead would be too soft for higher velocities. 

I am not sure the exact Brinell hardness of these bullets, but they produce excellent accuracy!!

But thanks for the question. 

I’ll take those 160 grain 45’s

The .45 ACP bullets are still available........this is the last box I will be offering up of this particular bullet, don't miss out!!

• RIDGE WALKER changed the title to **WITHDRAWN** Top quality cast lead bullets - .45 ACP & .45 Colt

Archived