SASS Wire Forum

New Hampshire makes its own strike against Russia. ))))

24 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Smirnoff is French and now made in almost every country except Russia.  Today I saw a uhaul truck loaded to the gills with cases and cases of liquor heading to Connecticut or NY.

There's still plenty of Russian vodkas on the market, if you are looking for one not to buy.....

https://www.liquor.com/best-russian-vodkas-5094476

LL

4 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

There's still plenty of Russian vodkas on the market, if you are looking for one not to buy.....

https://www.liquor.com/best-russian-vodkas-5094476

LL

Oh, I know!  

smirnoff was initially Russian (made with corn) but the communists wanted to nationalize it so the family went to France with their recipe.  That’s why it is Smirnoff and not Smirnov.

I'd be curious to see the legality of telling stores what they can and can't sell based solely on political opinion.

If they refuse, are you going to pull their liquor license? Under what legal grounds? I think this Governor is barking up a tree they shouldn't. Regardless of whether we believe what Russia is doing is right or wrong.

4 minutes ago, Primus Palus said:

I'd be curious to see the legality of telling stores what they can and can't sell based solely on political opinion.

If they refuse, are you going to pull their liquor license? Under what legal grounds? I think this Governor is barking up a tree they shouldn't. Regardless of whether we believe what Russia is doing is right or wrong.

New Hampshire liquor stores is a state run business. No problem.

1 hour ago, Trailrider #896 said:

I can't stop drinking Russian booze...cause I don't drink any alcoholic beverages...Type II diabetes! I don't like borcht either. So what can I do?

Just declare that you will no longer play Russian roulette!:rolleyes:

I only drink Tito's Vodka anyway. Ive tried to find some Ukrainian liquor but there doesn't seem to be any locally. I'll look in Durango when I'm there next week.

1 minute ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I only drink Tito's Vodka anyway. Ive tried to find some Ukrainian liquor but there doesn't seem to be any locally. I'll look in Durango when I'm there next week.

I’ve only seen two brands and never seen them in USA.

15 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I’ve only seen two brands and never seen them in USA.

Tito's showed up a year or so ago. I immediately bought some for 2 reasons.

Made in Texas and they had the nerve to advertise it as carbohydrate free.

Well of course Dem state gotta Back the Ukraine Biden  regime . Media is only telling one side of the agenda and Ukraine is not innocent here they have been exterminating certain regions for years these regions have begged Russia help for years .  The ukraine army is flying a Swastika flag on some units . they Have taken men out of their home crucified them and light the cross on fire . I wont post that video here . But During The Obama admin he signed into law that Gov can use US media for propaganda purposes. Covid was planned and media did their job and keeps doing it . 

That is such a great idea...Take something you have already paid for with tax dollars and trash it to spite those that you wish to Virtue Signal against. A**tards!

Edit: Not calling you folks names...I am calling the politicians names.

20 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

New Hampshire, home of the cheapest booze in the nation, issued this order

4B0E6F84-8F01-4593-A82A-A37FC1467FCB.jpeg

DeWine of Ohio did the same thing. In fact I think he was the first. I wonder if the liquor stores get reimbursed for what they've already bought! This is a "dog and pony show" move!

20 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

DeWine of Ohio did the same thing. In fact I think he was the first. I wonder if the liquor stores get reimbursed for what they've already bought! This is a "dog and pony show" move!

In NH, the stores don’t buy the booze, the state buys it by the carload and distributes it.

9 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

In NH, the stores don’t buy the booze, the state buys it by the carload and distributes it.

Ohio used to do that and we had "State stores". Now they're private so I don't know how DeWine can remove anything from a private business unless there's something I'm missing here! :blink:

22 hours ago, Primus Palus said:

Politicians GAS about laws?  I've almost never seen any evidence of that.  NEVER!

Archived