SASS Wire Forum

.45 colt brass to trade

Five-shot Hutch

Do you really want to drop the hammer of an expensive firearm on a round loaded by a stranger?  I will occasionally give rounds to friends that don't reload, but always with the proviso " I loaded these to use myself, I'm giving them to you with the understanding that you assume the same risks I do."  Never blown up a gun, been reloading for a long time, but you never know.

I agree with RipSnorter. It’s one thing to shoot ammo I have reloaded myself, but to shoot ammo from “Joe” that I have never met is a different story. Not sure I’d take the risk. If you were local and we knew each other, I’d love to take you up on your offer,  but……..  To sell reloaded ammo, I believe the seller would need a license. That brings the legality into the discussion. 

If you decide to sell the brass outright, let me know. 

I wish you luck.

Sam Sackett 

51 minutes ago, Sam Sackett said:

I agree with RipSnorter. It’s one thing to shoot ammo I have reloaded myself, but to shoot ammo from “Joe” that I have never met is a different story. Not sure I’d take the risk. If you were local and we knew each other, I’d love to take you up on your offer,  but……..  To sell reloaded ammo, I believe the seller would need a license. That brings the legality into the discussion. 

If you decide to sell the brass outright, let me know. 

I wish you luck.

Sam Sackett 

To sell ammo that is remanufactured (reloaded) requires the correct type of FFL license, insurance, and bonding.

Archived