SASS Wire Forum

Stoeger's at Long Hunter's

Howdy,

We haven't received a Stoeger shotgun since last April. Their customer service has been poor at best so we decided to drop them from the guns we offer. Therefore we had no choice but to cancel all backorders.

We will continue to offer the CZ Sharp-Tail since it's the top shelf new gun for cowboy action.

Long Hunter

Stoeger really dropped the ball with their low supply. I did a lot of research and wanted one, but they're just not keeping up.

That said I did get a Navy Arms from a user on the forums. Will you guys be able to work on them?

54 minutes ago, Primus Palus said:

Stoeger really dropped the ball with their low supply. I did a lot of research and wanted one, but they're just not keeping up.

That said I did get a Navy Arms from a user on the forums. Will you guys be able to work on them?

Plan on visiting with Navy Arms at the Tulsa Gun Show in early April. If they're able to supply product and customer service, we may try them out. If not, then no, we won't take on another gun we can't get. For now, we're not working on them.

• 2 months later...

I was bitterly disappointed in my new Stoeger after it broke the barrel hinge on the 12th shell.
I replaced it with a Miroku Charles Day 500 which is an order of magnitude (or more) better quality.

Archived