SASS Wire Forum

Some Things Just Don’t Belong Turned Tacticool

Not Dead Ed

7 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I like these things...Yes, there is something wrong with me...

Marlin's 'Dark Series' lever actions are pretty GD cool

image.jpeg.52ef5b1f5c0598250e37af7660afa5bc.jpeg

I think if you go to this guns page it shows several species of large game and a T-Rex too.    A gun for t-Rex can only be cool.  

6FB5AB0E-CA6A-49D4-BCAE-A6D5907C6EE1.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Not Dead Ed said:

I think if you go to this guns page it shows several species of large game and a T-Rex too.    A gun for t-Rex can only be cool.  

6FB5AB0E-CA6A-49D4-BCAE-A6D5907C6EE1.jpeg

Actually, I want one of those. :D

2 hours ago, Crooked River Pete, SASS 43485 said:

That revolver looks like it's threaded for a suppressor. Will that work on a revolver?

1895 nagant revolver seals the gap and can be supressed.

3 minutes ago, Texas Joker said:

1895 nagant revolver seals the gap and can be supressed.

Didn't know that, thanks.  That isn't one of the revolvers under discussion, and I'd guess uncommon.  During WWII, the  English cut down their Enfield, chambered it in 45 ACP, and modified it to take 1911 magazines.  The entire barrel assembly was encased in a suppressor.  Purportedly still one of the quietest suppressed firearms (outside Hollywood) to this day.

14 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Hmmm…You know who else loves to tell people what they can do with their own personal property and their money? Certain kinds of government types and nefarious un-American types that love those government types. 

Calling something ugly that is ugly is just telling the truth. It's not saying people can't do ugly with their money if that's what they want.

On 2/22/2022 at 1:58 PM, Not Dead Ed said:

Just saw this pop in to my NRA magazine’s feed.  A Tactical Cowboy Gun from Heritage.   Just my opinion here, but dropping a big black chunk of Picatinny rail on a frame, making it all black with a carbon fiber looking grip panel, doesn’t make it tactical-cool,  just sorta silly….  
Now a rail on the top for an optic on a BFR, Redhawk, or Super Blackhawk, now you’re set for hunting.  
https://heritagemfg.com/small-bore/6-shot-rough-rider/142-6-5-rough-rider-22-lr-black-tactical-cowboy 

902B1B05-1887-44AB-ABE7-6EBBB4A90C6D.png

I guess they are going after the Little Badger market share.

L_littlebadger.JPG

For the record, I still think the Little Badger came about because somebody left a Sten, an H&R Topper and an AR in a gun safe for too long without adult supervision.

1 hour ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

Calling something ugly that is ugly is just telling the truth. It's not saying people can't do ugly with their money if that's what they want.

I think you missed my point, but it really doesn’t matter. 

Archived