SASS Wire Forum

Remington LPP on Gunbroker-semi reasonable

Charlie MacNeil, SASS #48580

For those of you who shoot the more robust calibers for SASS, there is a vendor on Gunbroker who has Remington LPP for sale at $449.99/5000 with no credit card fees and free ground shipping. I have no connection whatsoever with either outfit other than having just ordered 5000 primers from the vendor. I know $90/1000 ain't great, but it beats the heck out of $200 or $300...

Here's the link: REMINGTON # 2.5 Large Pistol Primers 5,000 LARGE PISTOL

Just curious because I don't need them but does his free shipping mean no hazmat as well? Don't see it mentioned any where in the listing

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

3 hours ago, Charlie MacNeil, SASS #48580 said:

For those of you who shoot the more robust calibers for SASS, there is a vendor on Gunbroker who has Remington LPP for sale at $449.99/5000 with no credit card fees and free ground shipping. I have no connection whatsoever with either outfit other than having just ordered 5000 primers from the vendor. I know $90/1000 ain't great, but it beats the heck out of $200 or $300...

Here's the link: REMINGTON # 2.5 Large Pistol Primers 5,000 LARGE PISTOL

Charlie, was that $449.99 the total price shipped to your location or did they charge tax on top of the $449.99?

Not that it matters but dId anyone else notice that the picture in the listing shows small pistol primers? 

On 2/21/2022 at 4:17 PM, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Just curious because I don't need them but does his free shipping mean no hazmat as well? Don't see it mentioned any where in the listing

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Apparently hazmat was covered in the shipping, 'cause the price in the listing is the price that I paid.

On 2/21/2022 at 4:24 PM, Cypress Sun said:

Charlie, was that $449.99 the total price shipped to your location or did they charge tax on top of the $449.99?

Not that it matters but dId anyone else notice that the picture in the listing shows small pistol primers? 

I'm in Oregon, so there was no tax either.

That was great with the free shipping.

West Virginia does not collect a Sales Tax on firearms or ammunition sales, but Gun Broker still charges a tax.  I asked what was the tax based on, and they said they tax the shipping cost and add a Transaction Fee?

Archived