SASS Wire Forum

The Neighbors moved back in

Eastport, Idaho on the BC border, lots of eagles, turkeys, ducks, geese, wolves, coyotes, deer, elk, moose, caribou, grizzlies, black bear, PTSD veterans, ranchers, farmers, gunners and violators.  :-)

Heaven on earth

About 28 1/2 on C 1/2 Road. Used to live about 1/2 mile away on opposite side of street in a house we built (2892 C 1/2)

Our property backs up to the river here and that makes a really nice walk each morning.

We have about 14 acres right now but we are almost completely encircled by the city now. 100 unit condominium complex being built at one end of street and gravel pit next door. Once surrounded we may become subject to "highest and best use" statutes at which time we will have to move due to the 4x higher property taxes on residential/commercial vs agricultural. :(

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

What state/city is that?

Grand Junction Colorado

Photos are by my wife who is experimenting with her new "R" canon camera.

100-500 "L" canon lens

Regards

Gateway Kid

Beautiful photos Gateway. I do miss Oregon sometimes. Lots of wildlife. Eagles, Osprey, songbirds, deer, varmints. 

Now where I live is mostly varmints that walk upright. 

Looking forward to PA and WV. :)

49 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Beautiful photos Gateway. I do miss Oregon sometimes. Lots of wildlife. Eagles, Osprey, songbirds, deer, varmints. 

Now where I live is mostly varmints that walk upright. 

Looking forward to PA and WV. :)

You are always welcome here.

Even if just passing through the coffee is always on and the 5th wheel has better A/C and heat than the house. (more room too!)

Regards

Gateway Kid

We were strongly looking at Unaweep Canyon in 2018. But, at the last moment the wife decided she wanted to go back home to Prescott, AZ. I was really looking forward to photographing all of the petroglyphs heading north out of GJ.

34 minutes ago, Cholla said:

We were strongly looking at Unaweep Canyon in 2018. But, at the last moment the wife decided she wanted to go back home to Prescott, AZ. I was really looking forward to photographing all of the petroglyphs heading north out of GJ.

If you ever get back this way my wife’s aunt and family has been herding cattle in the canyon and knows where most of the unspoiled rock art is. I am certain we could get you into some of the nicer ones that most will never see. 
Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Archived