SASS Wire Forum

Match ammo for sale at EOT?

Marshal Fire, SASS 10064

One of my shooting buddies is signed up for EOT in two weeks. He has been swamped with an unexpected workload and now will have to fly to EOT as his work plans do not allow for travel time.

Due to airline restrictions of weight and ammo amounts he is looking for a vendor that will have ammo for sale that he can use at EOT.

If you know of any please let me know and I will forward the no to him.

Appreciate the consideration.

There is still time to ship ammo.  Contact the folks out there at the club and they can give you a shipping address.  It will be cheaper than trying to buy at the match, assuming anyone has anything to sell.  I have shipped to AZ for the matches many times.  Usually takes about a week.

10 minutes ago, Marshal Fire, SASS 10064 said:

One of my shooting buddies is signed up for EOT in two weeks. He has been swamped with an unexpected workload and now will have to fly to EOT as his work plans do not allow for travel time.

Due to airline restrictions of weight and ammo amounts he is looking for a vendor that will have ammo for sale that he can use at EOT.

If you know of any please let me know and I will forward the no to him.

Appreciate the consideration.

Both We the People Munitions and Bang and Clang will have ammo for sale at EOT, (depending on caliber).   Contact them to reserve some what you need. 

https://bangandclangllc.com/  

https://wtpmunitions.com/

I looked at the Bang and Clang web site and under the match ammo heading it states that due to the primer shortage no sales of loaded ammo.

I tried the We the People link and the ammo for sale page came up with no info.

I will reach out the Scarlet to see what she may have.

Thanks

Email me or pm. Ship to my house, use my loaders and components for cost or somewhere in between. Bet we can find a solution…

Sarival Slim

What caliber is he needing??

2 hours ago, Jax T said:

What caliber is he needing??

That is indeed a great question.

The best idea is ship his ammo and pick up there for the match. Backup would be to purchase if it did not make it there in time.

Thank you for all the help and advise. I have passed the information along. He found out the airline will allow 11 pounds of ammo per person. He believes that he and his wife will be able to get their cartridge on the plane with them and has arranged for his shotshells to be brought by a friend.

6 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Check with Scarlett Darlin...she had buckets last WR!

That was when there were PRIMERS A PLENTY!!

Hugs!

Scarlett

you can ship the ammo to yourself at the UPS Depot which is right off I-17 on the way from airport to range.  3150 N 31st Ave, Phoenix

JM

On 2/11/2022 at 1:50 PM, Marshal Fire, SASS 10064 said:

I looked at the Bang and Clang web site and under the match ammo heading it states that due to the primer shortage no sales of loaded ammo.

I tried the We the People link and the ammo for sale page came up with no info.

I will reach out the Scarlet to see what she may have.

Thanks

Marshal Fire,

That's why I said to Contact them.  They have ammo specifically for sale at EoT only.  That's why it's not on their website.

Archived