SASS Wire Forum

Fancy Double Doc Holiday Shoulder Holster IS SOLD !

SOLD!  A new fancy double Doc Holiday shoulder holster with bullet loops. Made for the smaller framed guns. This one was made for the pair of Lightnings I am selling here on the classifieds. Holsters are made for 3.5" barrels and again specifically for the Cimarron Lightning. There is plenty of adjustments available. The leather quality is very good and the engraving and color are excellent. 7 shell loops on each holster for 38 special. I have only inserted guns to check fit, never wore outside, only tried it on inside. Look at the pics and check out the quality of this very nice made in the U.S.A. rig. My camera is not very good so the first three pics are of the rig taken outside buy the seller, last two are from my camera. I ordered this and waited about 6 months to get it. The reason I am selling it has nothing to do with quality. While I was waiting for it I found a pair of Ruger Vaquertos in 32/20, barrel length of 4.65" which is too long for these holsters. So the leather and the Lightnings are up for sale.

Price is $425 delivered to you.

Terms of sale, first one to post on this ad that they will take it gets them. If you have questions, ask. Acceptable methods of payment are bank certified check, postal money order, preapproved personal check.

You may contact me by email at outlawgambler@gmail.com

Rios%20Double%20Revolver%20Floral%20Tan%20Looped%20Plates%20450x600_01.jpgRios%20Double%20Revolver%20Floral%20Tan%20Looped%20Plates%20450x600.jpgRios%20Double%20Revolver%20Floral%20Tan%20Looped%20Plates%20450x600_02.jpgDSCN4436DSCN4433

• Classic Old West Arms changed the title to Fancy Double Doc Holiday Shoulder Holster IS SOLD !
  • 3 months later...

Archived